So....How's The F A D I N G Coming Along?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie
    they called from a restricted number

We don't answer restricted numbers...they can leave a message.

Fading is going fine...we don't answer the door not that anyone has been by recently and we watch the phone calls.

• xjwms
    xjwms

None of the elders even bother

So it must be going well

No invites to the memorial yet.......and I don't expect one.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The fading didn't go too well until I DA'd and now they are afraid of the knowledge I have about the lies and deceit of their apostate religion.

• minimus
    minimus

Honesty, they are less afraid of what you know and simply brainwashed into believing you're the devil.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Honesty, they are less afraid of what you know and simply brainwashed into believing you're the devil.

Yes, mini. They call me "apostate" becuase they have given their minds and souls over to the Watchtower god.

• Calliope
    Calliope

so far, so good.
    haven't been to a meeting in nearly 4 months.
    moved and changed phone numbers to an unlisted one.

my only concern is that my sister (who is a wit and lives in another part of the country),
    said she was worried about me and has been contemplating calling to elders
    in my area...

cal.

• minimus
    minimus

Cal, is your sister a dim "wit"?

• atypical
    atypical

Terrible! I feel like I live in a fishbowl. One elder in particular has become obsessed with making me talk to him. He shows up at our house at strange times, calls every few days, tries to catch me at work (we have a mutual customer), tries to put my wife on the spot at meetings by asking her what times of the day I am home so he can catch up with me, etc.

Also, since I keep evading him, he has spread it around that I won't have anything to do with the witnesses at all. I have gotten calls from old friends who heard this because of him. It has been very frustrating and is definitely taking it's toll on my marriage.

We are considering moving across town to a new area to try and get some relief, but as long as my wife is so active I fear that I will continue to be harrassed by the elders of whatever hall she chooses to go to.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Going along alright since I moved a ways from my hometown and very few people have my cell phone number which is the only phone I have so I dont have any problems with anybody finding out my phone number and not a lot of people from my hometown do not know where I live. It's when I go to my hometown to visit my mother or friends I may run into some while out in town at local Wal Mart, etc.

• Calliope
    Calliope

not a dim wit. more like "half" wit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit