Bethelite at hall dedication, system may not last until "Deliverance Conv."

by daystar 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni

Actually, per the Book Study for this week, we need a "King of the North" yet too.

So, within the next 4 months, "just maybe" there will be time for:

-- The revealing of a new King of the North

-- an attack by the "miliatrized elements" of the UN on Christendom

-- followed by an attack on the rest of organized religion

-- An attack on "the only religion left in the world", JWs

-- followed by Armageddon

Gonna be a busy few months! Maybe I should sign up for that African safari while I still have time...

I agree with you Sir82.

Juni

• VM44
    VM44

An Awake! article from 1969 stated that it was a FACT that a young person would not have time to persue a college based career in system before armageddon would break out.

A peson 18 years old in 1969 would now be 55 years old, and would have already had much exeperience in whatever careere they persued. (that is, if they did persue a career, and didn't listen to what that Awake writer wrote).

As they have been saying this system will not last past "insert event here" for the last 30 years or more, the Bethel brother saying things like "this system may not last until the Deliverance Convention" almost reaches to the point of insanity!

--VM44

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Actually, per the Book Study for this week, we need a "King of the North" yet too.

So, within the next 4 months, "just maybe" there will be time for:

-- The revealing of a new King of the North

-- followed by Armageddon

We need all those events in early 1975, too, and we're still waiting.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, you know, being a bethelite, he would have inside information that us commoners are not privy to. I'll bet the governing body has received a revelation. I'm going to shave my head and go stand on a street corner.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

That whole "the UN will attack christendom, and then, finally, they will attack Gods people, the JWs, and then, when they touch the `stone of his eye`, then the end will come", is so revealing on how completely out of touch with reality JWs are. They will never understand that the UN is the most humane, civilised, tolerant-to-the-point-of-naivity organisation in the world. The UN is more politically correct than a transvestite, lesbian dragqueen doing stand-up at a liberalist-convention. To the UN, religious intolerance is as abominable as racism and sexism, and instead of "banning all religion", the UN will always fight for religious freedom! The JWs must be living on some other planet, I think.

• VM44
    VM44

"followed by an attack on the rest of organized religion"

Oh yeah, sure. What a fantasy! This could only have been written by someone who lives in a country with seperation of church and state. This statement shows clearly that the originators of the Watchtower doctrines lived in such a country, and they did, namely the USA.

Again, the doctrines of The Watchtower are a joke!

--VM44

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

This system may not last until God might kill everybody before the Deliverance Convention brothers!!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

"Look busy, Jesus is coming!"

• sf
    sf

Just more WTBTS F {alse} E {vidence} A {ppearing} R {eal} Tactics.

sKally

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Hope they can get that last Brroklyn property developed before then

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit