Bethelite at hall dedication, system may not last until "Deliverance Conv."

by daystar 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Perhaps he was giving hope to the other JWs that they wouldn't have to attend another shitty convention.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

back when we studied the " revelation" book at the book study, it was said that all prophecies had been fulfilled and the next thing to happen would be the gov'ts attacking the governing body..

maybe that bethlite knows something that he aint telling!

• Satanus
    Satanus

They are drinking koolaide at bethel, again.

S

• xjwms
    xjwms

Sir82

I agree with you

Busy, busy,busy Its that close ....eh?

• TheListener
    TheListener

Elsewhere, I absolutely loved your post. I don't know if it was a typo or intentional, but either way I love it:

No wonder they are loosing so many people... the WTS has absolutely NOTHING to offer anyone

They are indeed "loosing" people every day. Per Merriam-Webster loose means: "release, untie, detach"

Through their (the WTS) rigid actions they are causing the release and detachment of their membership.

• IP_SEC
  • greendawn
    greendawn

They won't give up on their end of time hysteria, yet when the end comes it will do so unpredictably it's pointless trying to determine when it will come, in fact God doesn't want us to know when. Even the Christ Himself could not tell when it would be.

Their desire to be freed from the oppression of this aeon is so strong that ppl will readily believe that the change will occur soon.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The Bethelite then says that the they may not make it until then, that the "end of this system" is so close.

I'm sure one day his grandchildren will say that, just as his grandparents did.

W

• Dune
    Dune

I think thats quotable finally free.

I'm sure one day his grandchildren will say that, just as his grandparents did.

Its my intention to make sure this is the last generation of Jehovah's Witnesses bearing MY last name.

• daystar
    daystar

greendawn

oppression of this aeon

The problem is that there is "oppression" throughout history. Any "signs" or advancing of "bad things" is completely relative. People like to stroke their egos and believe that we live in some age that is so special in some way, when it's not really.

Our lives today, generally, especially in the West, are so much better than many people living in it realize.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit