Just checking in: Life is GREAT and I'm SO HAPPY

by berylblue 31 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

Well, I was DFed from the Maple Shade congregation, so there WAS one - at one time. It was called the "Country Club" because many were so rich and drived BMWs and Mercedes out in service and wore fur coats as well.

Yes, perhaps I did meet your wife at the Acme. Shopped there from 1993-1999.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Hello dear Rosemarie. I have been wondering about you... and here you are.

Glad to hear of your blooming and success. Hope it gets only better and better.

j

James, I am very happy. We have our problems, but we're okay. I can't believe how fortunate (notice I still can't use the word "lucky" I am. I'm even beginning to acquire friends. Next week, the pharmacist at my store and I are going to Atlantic City overnight. My grandson is just breathtaking. Thanks for your wishes. They mean a lot to me.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Wow!! Way to go.

I only hope I can be where you are someday with leaving this cult behind.

Good Luck on your future endeavors!!!!
    You will be. Funny, but we were always told we'd lose EVERYTHING if we left Jehovah. I lost EVERYTHING but, just like Job, I've gotten twofold or more back. I have more materially than I have ever had and, more importantly, I have a man who loves and cherishes me, a good career, two beautiful daughters, and a cuddly grandson. Thanks for your good wishes.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    How did you earn the Yahoo troll award???

LOL - it was from a now-defunct web site - Yahootroll.com - I offered the board owner a cyber BJ.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Good to hear! Seriously this site really has removed all doubts I've had about leaving the bOrg. I wish you continued sucess!

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I am very happy for you BB. What a long ways things have come for you in just a few years. Great to see your daughters have come around. Glad you checked in.

Thanks. NEVER EVER EVER give up hope.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Many congrats to you!!!

May I be so fortunate to say there is "life after Jws's"............and a happy one like you have...

Codeblue

You will be. It takes time and perseverance. How are things in beautiful Tortola?

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Berylblue, this is wonderful! Another success story to wave in jdubya's faces proving that there IS life after the WTS....heheh

Congratulations, ma chere!

Frannie

Frannie, beauty!!!!

Thanks so much.

I have my problems, but they are not "issues"; I'm certain you know what I mean.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Good to hear! Seriously this site really has removed all doubts I've had about leaving the bOrg. I wish you continued sucess!

Thanks, It can be done! I was a horrible case, as many here can attest. And now I'm free.

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Rosemarie

Nice to hear from you. It's been 3 years since you joined here. How time flys eh?

Good to hear from you,

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit