Just checking in: Life is GREAT and I'm SO HAPPY

by berylblue 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Surely Satan has the both of you by the coat tails!

carmelite

• myself
    myself

I am very happy for you BB. What a long ways things have come for you in just a few years. Great to see your daughters have come around. Glad you checked in.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh trolls are bad ass congrats beyrl

• codeblue
    codeblue

Many congrats to you!!!

May I be so fortunate to say there is "life after Jws's"............and a happy one like you have...

Codeblue

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    Can it get any better than that?

Most disgusting yahoo troll of course.

• outnfree
    outnfree

I LOVE hearing these stories! Congratulations, berylblue! Guess you're not "blue" anymore, eh?

Meanwhile, I'm curious like sally -- what do you do to become a Disgusting Yahoo Troll?

out

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Hello dear Rosemarie. I have been wondering about you... and here you are.

Glad to hear of your blooming and success. Hope it gets only better and better.

j

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I have never been happier. No more guilt trips, no more constant put downs. I love life, I love myself, and I don't give a rat's ass about religion anymore.

Berylblue, this is wonderful! Another success story to wave in jdubya's faces proving that there IS life after the WTS....heheh

Congratulations, ma chere!

Frannie

• greendawn
    greendawn

The world is what you make of it, and there are certainly many ppl out there that are much nicer than the average JW and the JWs themselves even though they never admit have derived a lot of benefit from elements in the world eg who formulated and promoted the constitutions in Western countries that secure the JWs so much freedom and rights?

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I'm so pleased for you! the dubs see the world in such a horrible light, every issue of the wt goes on and on about the misery and torture, I am amazed every day by how the vast majority of people are nice, good, decent and caring and there is so much goodness in the world. I also am grateful every day that I 'saw the light' and can enjoy my life!

Poppy xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit