Afterthoughts on the 3/5/06 article on "Patience"

by jojochan 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

They are preparing the Rank and File for a long wait until the Big A

• jojochan
    jojochan

Yep...that's pretty much it. You wait....and you wait.....and wait....... zzzzzzzzzzz.....

jojochan.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

The R&F follow a group of men that change their mind WHEN the heat gets turned up. They will do what ever they have to do to maintain control and prevent or at least discourage common sense and critical thinking!! You are not suppose to think for yourself. The Elders will do it for you! Just do as you are told!

So many people have suffered because they did not stop and think and take action! A cult and BLIND FAITH can be explained many ways!

• jojochan
    jojochan
    discourage common sense and critical thinking!! You are not suppose to think for yourself. The Elders will do it for you! Just do as you are told!

Discourage it, draw a line in the sand over how much to think about it. Hence the comparasion of us as "sheep".

When they tell us "patience is salvation" according to their dogma, I boil, I climb into the red zone. We've experience this on many fronts, but at the same time the collective excuses this and say they will get their just dues, and not to worry.

so we wait....and wait....

But they always go back to the days of Noah right?

jojochan.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

I hear what you are saying Jojochan and I agree.

It is time for the Governing Body of Elders to please show their credentials. What makes them and the various local Elders so special? Considering all of the problems that have surfaced and has come to light, everyone should demand to see the qualifications and the PROOF of such placement in leadership from GOD.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    What makes them and the various local Elders so special? Considering all of the problems that have surfaced and has come to light, everyone should demand to see the qualifications and the PROOF of such placement in leadership from GOD.

what makes them so special?? Well, according to THEIR bible they can point to any specific scripture and justify ANYTHING. Plus everyone is too weighed down with their own anxieties, and fear to demand proof, imho.They sum it up to holy spirit,and you HAVE to accept it if you want to stay in the collective. To be a fellow lamb.

A silent lamb.If you are content with being and living that way. Some are content with that life, but I am not.

jojochan.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The idea that Jehovah does not want any to be destroyed so he waits for more JWs to convert is so hollow it used to drive me mad. Funny thing is I started to hate God for it, yet still stayed a JW, rather than realising it is a false WTS doctrine and I should hate the Organisation for promoting such evil propoganda.
    For every JW that converts there are 1000 worldly people born, 1000 more people for God to destroy. So waiting since 1914 has meant that there are now 5 billion extra people for God to destroy than if Armageddon came in 1914, it defies logic.

• heathen
    heathen

If you ask me ( which you don't have to do) I'd have to say they can't even prove they are the 144k . Not one of them have ever been martyred, so what did they do ? They came up with that lame ass, die as to the world and symbolic death dogma. IMO there are some detailed requirements for those that profess to be of the holy remnant of which not one of them has ever lived up to .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit