"Some" of the annointed are not yet "sealed" Huh?

by gumby 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I'm having a real hard time with the whole forgiveness thing when it comes to the witnesses. It's hard to listen to some jackass Circuit Overseer give a mind controlling talk without wanting to run up to the podium and choke the hell out of him.

Obviously I need some work. But if I can get over this hatred of the lying, conniving, double-speaking, witnesses, I think I will be able to find true peace.

To me they are the biggest liars in the world.

Don't make gumboots and me come in there and aposta-kidnap you integ - bad ass-ociations are spoiling useful habits on your hardrive

.. hat off to you bro.

regards unc who couldn't sit back and be assalted by the vile blashemous lies of the life sapping cult.

• gumby
    gumby
    Don't make gumboots and me come in there and aposta-kidnap you integ - bad ass-ociations are spoiling useful habits on your hardrive

If I'm gonna be apostakidnappin anyone....it's gonna be be some of the aposto-babes from JWD who sometimes make me flaccid by the way they talk. Integ ain't got a cute butt anywho

Gumby

• M.J.
    M.J.

Sorry, just stumbled on this thread.

I take this to simply mean that the surviving members of the "anointed" need to be faithful until death--or until the Great Tribulation--whichever comes first. THEN, the full number will have been "sealed". The "trying and sifting" is a process that is ongoing in the present time, while they are living out their days on the earth. Some will apostatize, and thus will be "sifted" out. In 1935 the full number of "anointed" was reached, but they weren't sealed, because there was still the possibility that all wouldn't "endure to the end".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit