What Things Irritated You While A Witness?

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

meetings going overtime especially by a CO - shows piss poor preparation

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Women starring at me with the evil eye!

What the hell did I do?

Brooke

• uninformed
    uninformed

Among other things,

every year in preparation for the Dist. Convention we would have to have the mindless parts about saving seats, wearing our badges and how to conduct ourselves at our hotel.

It made me sick, sick, sick. EVERY Year.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    What Things Irritated You While A Witness?

fake, bright & shiny people.

now, all fake, bright & shiny people irritate me. and i don't even get to comfort myself with their impending doom anymore.

TS

• damselfly
    damselfly

This could be a very long list, I will try to keep it short.

Snotty, bitchy, catty, stuck up females who would turn on you in a second. I still do not trust females to this day and get along way, way better with men,

Being followed as a teen by congo members who would report back to my parents with how many times I sneezed and if I got gas befor eor after the movie.

Being told how I should feel about things from the platform. " Aren't we grateful?" blah blah blah.

Women having to cover their heads to say the stupid prayer before field service because a pre-teen boy would be present. Give me a break, a boy is in the room and suddenly you become not good enough for god?

That's enough for now.

Dams

• Chimene
    Chimene

Oh my gosh, being told not only how to talk, being chastized for how I talked, but worst of all, being told how to raise my children! Don't let them do this, don't let them do that, on and on........everytime I was flabargasted!

Whatever!!!!!! I thought, maybe if I tied my kids up in a closet some where, and only let them see daylight 20 minutes a day, in my view OF COURSE, they, and myself, would be OK?

Dont think so!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit