My dog ate rat poison today

by Purza 33 Replies latest jw friends

  • misspeaches

    Thank goodness your dog was okay!

  • Mary

    Purza, I'm so glad you caught this in time..........poor doggie.

  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

    Purza I'm so glad your dog's ok.

    Like Gregor says - slug and snail bait is often forgotten to be poisonous. It's the same product as the 'common' rat poison, based on warfarin.

    I don't know what the rat situation is elsewhere but in the UK, rats are developing some degree of immunity to the most common baits or at the very least have learnt to avoid them.

  • sweet tee
    sweet tee

    WHEW! You had me scared there for a moment. I'm glad Rusty's going to be OK.

    (((((((((((((((((((( purza/hubbie/rusty )))))))))))))))))))))))

    sweet tee

Share this