Doctor who?

by IP_SEC 49 Replies latest social entertainment

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I was a little disappointed with this new series. There were some very silly bits, like when they were waving to the granddad on the hill from the Tardis. The trailer for the next episode looked good though so I will reserve judgment.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I'd be 300% more interrested if they brought back Rose.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

The Angels have the Phone Box.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

El Kabong...I've got that on a t-shirt.

Superslave....**spoilers*** I have a theory about Rose's appearance in the episode. She is able to project herself via hologram into this world (that is why she vanished), and she tracks the signature of the TARDIS (thanks to Torchwood technology). She was looking for the Doctor, waiting for him for who knows how long at the police line, and then this blubbering idiot comes up to her blabbering about her car keys in a trash bin. Rose realizes that she is wasting her time and leaves. This is EXACTLY what we saw earlier in the episode with Donna and the Doctor -- that they kept missing each other in so many opportunities. I think we will see Rose again throughout the series, trying to reach the Doctor but just missing him.

I can't wait to see if Captain Jack is going to be in the next episode...you know, it's going to be "volcano day".

Yeah, that scene with the Doctor and Donna finally seeing each other was hilarious....especially because the baddies were in between them. And you can practically lip read everything they said!

Peppermint....Yeah that was pretty awful, reminded me of the silly scene in the Christmas special of the life force of Astrid zipping through the stars.

Oh, and Torchwood, I'm still not over it. Owen I was prepared for since he's been dead for half the series -- but Tosh was totally unexpected, and I loved her character. And so sad that Owen didn't know she was dying too.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Any big fans of the new series here? Today's the big finale.

I'm going to watch the final episode today with my cousin and my auntie. We're gonna have malasadas and (hopefully) fish custard....not sure where you can buy genuine British custard in Hawaii.

I hope the finale will be a treat because the last three were just plain awful.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It was an awesome final episode this evening,

Can't wait for the next series.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I'm a few episodes behind, but I thought it was awesome that they brought back the weeping angels. Freaky!

• nelly136
    nelly136

missinglink you can catch rose undercover http://www.sho.com/site/secretdiary/home.do

not really a doctor who fan since john perwee (even if i did have to hide behind the sofa while i watched it), but i did catch a few david tennant episodes and they were really cool till he was replaced.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was blown away by the finale. Really clever writing. Took me a while tho to get all the timelines and causalities straight in my mind.

Well, my cousin loved eating the fish custard. And then when we used up all the fish fingers, he just ate the custard and said it wasn't as good without the fish. :) My auntie was really relunctant to try it, but once she had a taste, she said it was quite good too -- in an odd way.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sorry to resurrect such an ancient thread, but you non-US Doctor Who fans missed such a hilarious interview last night between Craig Ferguson and Alex Kingston (River Song):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj7e7_Uz4Fk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit