What are you eating tonight?

by kittyeatzjdubs 31 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

We're about to dig into new york strip steak, a'la matt....

and fried potatoes country style, a'la jojo....

aaaaaaand we're halfway through a bottle of yellowtail chiraz...VIVA LA AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

luv, jojo

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Just had 2 bowls of homemade chicken soup with buttered Italian bread on the side.

For dessert: some Crown Royal and some JWD surfing. YEAH

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Funny that you ask...

I stopped at a market on the way home from work. Picked up some ice cream and came home.

I'm thinking about cooking up something but the Cherry Garcia ice cream is just sooo goood!!

I've never had this before and may just finish it off. It's just a little carton, you know...

-Denise. (But a steak sure does sound good, too)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

ooooooooooooh myyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooood....

that was the best steak i've ever had. it was that kind of steak where you don't want to chew on it...you want to just sit there and suck the juice out...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

luv, jojoof the i'm in ecstasy class

• juni
    juni

We had beef stroganoff, salad w/veggies, and hot cinnamon rolls.

That Cherry Garcia is G O O D. Enjoy!

• ferret
    ferret

Well it's 9:00 pm here and I am just eating a big chunk of chocolate cake with lots of cream and cherries on top, man is it good. darn calories and cholesterol.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I made a simple curried chicken with sesame ginger rice and mango chutney. All Weight Watchers compatible, of course...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

cajun spiced bbq chicken breast... yummmm...

• rekless
    rekless

ocean perch, garden salad, garlic bread, several Bud Lites.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Curried salmon (fresh King Salmon), jasmine rice and broccoli. That ice cream sure sounds good for dessert though, may have to go to the store!

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit