What are you eating tonight?

by kittyeatzjdubs 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I had crepes last night. I've been on a pancakes/crepes/waffles binge since Tuesday's "pancake day" thread. I'm planning on a salmon filet tonight, cornish hen on Saturday, and a roasted goose on Sunday.

W

• anewme
    anewme

OMG I am so glad for this post!!!

My husband and I just discussed cleaning out the fridge this weekend. So for tonight I brought out some rather strange and questionable looking frozen ground beef (looks terribly freezer burned!) Yuck!!!

I thought I'd make a spaghetti or something when I saw the idea for the curried salmon, rice and brocolli.
    That's it! I have all that! Thats what were having tonight!

Thankyou!

• Ellie
    Ellie

chicken tikka roll

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    chicken tikka roll

Are the cravings kicking in Ellie?

• Scully
    Scully

Tuesday night was homemade pizza.

Wednesday night was an amazing homemade soup with leftover homemade pizza.

Thursday night was pork chops, curried rice pilaf and steamed veggies.

Tonight I'm making club sandwiches and "baked" homemade french fries, seasoned with sundried tomato and herb salad dressing before baking, and a simple lettuce, tomato and cucumber salad on the side.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Taco salad

nothing fancy

until sunday........

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Skully.. That homemade soup receipe from food-tv looks fabulous.... I printed it out and I'm going to try it. Do you cut the receipe in half?

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    chicken tikka roll
    Are the cravings kicking in Ellie?

LMAO!!!!....DB....i believe you've confused Ellie with Es.

luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar

Last night was spaghetti.

Every other Friday (which means tonight), I try to get out for a good filet mignon or New York strip. But the last few times have been just me, so I decided against that.

It's getting close to crawfish season, so I've begun to get excited about sucking on some of those, though it's still a bit early for the best of the lot. So, probably not...

Hmm... maybe I'll just drink my dinner... naw, that will just make me useless for Saturday and I'll end up sitting around the house in my PJs playing video games, watching movies and dozing...

I know I'm not going to cook. It's a crap-shoot, who knows?

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Hmm... maybe I'll just drink my dinner... naw, that will just make me useless for Saturday and I'll end up sitting around the house in my PJs playing video games, watching movies and dozing...

what's wrong with that? that's what i do every saturday.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit