My Photos - life in the Australian bush

by unclebruce 44 Replies latest jw friends

• slugga
    slugga
    You live in a PINK Humpy?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Brucie the Ocker said:

Got it from the dump a beggar can't be choosy lol

Funny thing is, one of mates, a very tough bushman loves pink! (It's gotta go - its attracting the wrong sort already

Yeah yeah yeah !

what you're not telling them is that its a pic of the Humpy before you had a go at doing it up.

Here it is AFTER...

alt

St Matthew

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Throw another 'shrimp on the barbie" !!! Im comin' on down !!!!

OK Kid-A but I might need a hand with him ...ugh ..'es not such a shrimp ... grabs slugga 'round the neck... ugh f'#&n ..drags toward bbq ..quick you get his legs ... bloody strong bas%r#$! watchout he kicks like a ooooOOOF ... a magical pink pony ...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Ballistic: BUUUNDLE!!!!! booof... ouch... buffff

• slugga
    slugga

Actually I'm impressed with the little house, I'm quite envious of the location.

Can I interest you in adopting me and leaving it all to me in yer will?

You can keep yer pink humpy though !

Awwwwww go on

• ballistic
    ballistic

I don't know if I believe in fate or not - but I actually feel I now need to go and check this place out. u/b what do you say?

• slugga
    slugga

I checked out Tathra, it looks a really nice place, loads to do there if you're into sea sports and wild life. I once wasted a few weeks in Sydney and was never so bored in my life, I wish I'd known about that place I'd have gone there instead.

• juni
    juni

Slugga -

How did you put those "My Little Ponies" on the pink "humpy" ? You Brits have the oddest lingo. This thread was my entertainment for tonight. Thanks.

Juni :)

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Your place looks awesome. Somewhat remenicent of "Man From Snowy River". What an incredible location for a home. I am livid with jealousy. Congratulations.

• slugga
    slugga
    Slugga -

How did you put those "My Little Ponies" on the pink "humpy" ? You Brits have the oddest lingo. This thread was my entertainment for tonight. Thanks.

Juni :)

It wasnae me, it was Brucie. He painted them on after getting stoned with his neighbour !

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I don't know if I believe in fate or not - but I actually feel I now need to go and check this place out. u/b what do you say?

You guys are welcome anytime ...and you can bring girls too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit