Favorite Beer

by DigitalFokus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

This is my absolute favorite! But if this isn't available I love Guinness.

• G Money
    G Money

UK - John Courage & Guiness
    Venezuela - Polar Ice
    Colombia - Club Colombia
    Mexico - Sol
    Costa Rica - Imperial
    US - Microbrews
    Cuba - Bucanero
    Belgium - Pirate
    Jamaica - Red Stripe
    Cayman - Stingray Dark

• Dimples
    Dimples

YUCK! I hate the taste of beer.

Dimples

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Marstons Pedigree, Old Tom, Bishops Finger, Witches Tit, Old Speckled Hen , Wadworth 6X, 80 Shillings

• Confession
    Confession

Ommegang Abbey Ale, as well as all the other fantastic beers from Brewery Ommegang based in Cooperstown, New York.

Bell's Third Coast Old Ale, brewed at Bell's in Kalamazoo, Michigan. At 9.0% alcohol, this big, ugly but delicious brew reminds me of something the vikings might've drunk! It's only rivaled by another Michigan brewery's Old Ale...

The Redwood Lodge in Flint is one of this country's best kept secrets. This restaurant/brewery right at the joining of I-75 and US-23 continues to win National and World brewing competitions. If you're lucky enough to go there when they have the Old Ale on tap, you won't forget it. It won the World Beer Cup for its style in 2002. But even if they don't have it, they'll have something else almost as amazing. I miss this place... (sniff)

Of course there are also several classics...like Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout. Serious "Old World" taste...

Geez... I guess I could go on and on. But the above is a good start. Cheers!

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Im a huge Guinness fan, but Im kind of a beer fan boy so I spend a lot of time trying alot of different beers.

The last brewery that I was really liking was Dogfish Head, but most of their beers are on the sweet side so I dont really sit around drinking them all night... and there not cheap either.

Anything by Flying Dog, Sonoran Brewing, or Papago Brewing get high praise from me.

JSD

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I like to wash down my Guiness with diet coke. I don't know. Keeps me from getting too drunk, I guess.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

or Grolsch

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Coor's Lite

on a really hot day............on ice!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

If it's a special occasion:

My beer of economy:

I really enjoy trying new beers although I haven't done so regularly for some time. I brewed my own a few summers back and I really enjoyed those as well, however, I'm not one to enjoy the lenghty brewing process. If you catch my drift?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit