WTS 2006 Special Campaigns

by doinmypart 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Great info ,thanks . It would be so much fun if they tried to get me backWell , for me anyways.

• blondie
    blondie

1. Memorial, Wed Apr 12, 2006 (In a BOE letter dated 2/3/06 WTS wants elders to help all inactive & new ones attend the Memorial. The letter said attending the Memorial is often a stepping stone to serving Jehovah...visit every inactive person in the territory and give an invitation, give every family member that is friendly to the message an invitation).

Inactive for 4 years, never been visited. Will not open door unless they have called and made an appointment. Screen my calls though.

1. Special Public Talk, Sun Apr 30, 2006

Ditto.

1. Special Handbill to Advertise District Convention - WTS is printing handbills to advertise the "Deliverance at Hand" District Convention. Three weeks before the convention, JWs will distribute the handbill in the territory, with family members, and others. 50 handbills per publisher.

Good luck. JWs hate this type of campaign; I used to throw my tracts away.

People in this area would have to drive 75 miles one way to get to the convention site. Few came when it was in the same town they lived in. The WTS lives in LaLa Land.

Blondie

• kls
    kls
    Good luck. JWs hate this type of campaign; I used to throw my tracts away.

For shame

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm an irregular publisher and have been on multiple occasions through the years. Let's see if they contact me this time. In the event they do, I wonder if my excuse of depression will be accepted as a reason for not going.

• toreador
    toreador

1. Memorial , Wed Apr 12, 2006 (In a BOE letter dated 2/3/06 WTS wants elders to help all inactive & new ones attend the Memorial. The letter said attending the Memorial is often a stepping stone to serving Jehovah...visit every inactive person in the territory and give an invitation, give every family member that is friendly to the message an invitation).

Inactive for 4 years, never been visited. Will not open door unless they have called and made an appointment. Screen my calls though.

Ditto for me too. How do you turn off the red?

1. upside/down
      upside/down

I would be $100 bones...that NO ONE contacts me or my family...or tries in any way to "save" us.

They threw our asses to the curb... because I DEMANDED answers to some serious accusations... one was "Why do you ignore answering my questions?"...For some reason NO ONE has even so much as looked at me or my family since...That's the reward of 20 year of "whole souled" service and 12 years of "serving where the great are needed" and for regular pioneering for 5 years with 3 kids and a wife...

I guess I'm a slow learner...but I do LEARN eventually...

u/d

2. Super_Becka
      Super_Becka

Memorial, Wed Apr 12, 2006 (In a BOE letter dated 2/3/06 WTS wants elders to help all inactive & new ones attend the Memorial. The letter said attending the Memorial is often a stepping stone to serving Jehovah...visit ;every inactive person in the territory and give an ;invitation, give ;every family member that is friendly to the message an invitation).
        Any faded/inactive person out there the elders will be trying to contact you.
        My boyfriend's been inactive forever, I highly doubt that anyone will call on him to pester him about attending the Memorial and becoming active.
        I will certainly be keeping my ears open, though, just to see if he mentions anything about any Witnesses approaching him about attending, family or otherwise - I'd be very interested to hear what his reaction to that would be.
        -Becka :)
    3. ObservingTexan
      ObservingTexan

How about opening the door and say....."GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN!"!

4. aniron
      aniron

Deliverance at Hand!!

keynote talk: Deliverance at Hand.......pick a year.

5. fullofdoubtnow
      fullofdoubtnow

Well I know they won't be visiting here, but I imagine they will be in the building then (it's a block of 6 flats) I used to hate these handout - style campaigns myself, as did most of the cong. I can imagine the looks on their faces when they are out delivering this crap.

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit