WTS 2006 Special Campaigns

by doinmypart 22 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

In a BOE letter dated 2/2/06, the WTS listed four special campaigns for 2006:

1. Memorial, Wed Apr 12, 2006 (In a BOE letter dated 2/3/06 WTS wants elders to help all inactive & new ones attend the Memorial. The letter said attending the Memorial is often a stepping stone to serving Jehovah...visit every inactive person in the territory and give an invitation, give every family member that is friendly to the message an invitation).
    2. Special Public Talk, Sun Apr 30, 2006
    3. Special Handbill to Advertise District Convention - WTS is printing handbills to advertise the "Deliverance at Hand" District Convention. Three weeks before the convention, JWs will distribute the handbill in the territory, with family members, and others. 50 handbills per publisher.
    4. During March & April special attention will be given to irregular publishers. Elders will encourage these publishers to regularly participate in field service. Elders will discuss irregular publishers at their quarterly meeting and discuss with CO during his visit.

Any faded/inactive person out there the elders will be trying to contact you. Unbaptized family members will get the usual pressure to attend.

The WTS is trying to prop up the summer District Conventions. The District Conventions are one of their major fund-raising events of the year. They want more people in the seats and money in the boxes.

Any irregular publishers out there, people trying to fade be aware that the elders will make a concentrated effort to get you back out in field service, attending all the meetings, etc.

• geevee
    geevee

Thanks for the heads up. It will be interesting to see if anyone turns up at our house. To date ...... none.
    Hope it stays that way. Just have to thank them for their time and we'll do our best........NOT!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

"Deliverance at Hand" District Convention. Not setting a date but hell this is as good as

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

"Deliverance at Hand" District Convention. Not setting a date but hell this is as good as

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    member that is friendly to the message an invitation

I think this is the key word ( friendly ) to the message. They know how I feel about it so I don't think I will be getting any visits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit