Why I belong to JWD

by Jez 36 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I'm hoping to get that college education I was promised if I read all the WTS publications...since that didn't work, I thought there might be more correct instruction here!

Swalker

• slugga
    slugga
    I'm hoping to get that college education I was promised if I read all the WTS publications...since that didn't work, I thought there might be more correct instruction here!

Sure !

Grab some crayons and lets draw on the walls!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Where else is there to go!!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    And theres you, naughty English boy singing proclaimers songs under your breath in a kingdom hall in the middle of a meeting lol its a wonder Satan didn't turn up and whoop yer arse lol

Satan didnt turn up because we were in the Kingdom Hall and we had Jehovahs protection !

No matter how bad our singing was...

DB74

• deeskis
    deeskis

Connect 4.............take 2!

"well I would walk five hundred miles and I would walk five hundred more just to be the one who walks a thousand miles to sell mags at your dooooor"!

poetic license permitted!

I came to see if I knew anyone here. felt so isolated as I was inactive since I moved to Australia. Stayed because i'm addicted to the site now, although I've never been in an internet forum before.

love the way there are so many different personalities, supporting each other, all with a common bond

D

• slugga
    slugga
    No matter how bad our singing was...

Take my word for it, you dont know bad till you've heard someone deaf singing kingdom melodies at the top of his voice

lol

• slugga
    slugga
    love the way there are so many different personalities, supporting each other, all with a common bond

Biggest kick on this board for me is hearing (ex) elders coming out with stuff that you'd never in a million years think they'd say.

Favorite was someone who confessed that at an assembly he'd prayed that a brother who was droning on in prayer would keel over and drop dead. Shocking but it puts a human face on the people I once had a beef with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit