Ugly People Need Not Apply

by prophecor 31 Replies latest social current

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And Oprah is laughing all the way to the bank.

We here in the west are so youth conscious, and weight conscious that the regular folk get swept under the rug, and God forbid you be overweight in this society as you are viewed in an even less than favorable light.

I'm not youth conscious. I love our youngsters, but to me the real beauty sets in as people age gracefully and they glow with wisdom and character.

I'm overweight now-a-days. Somehow, I don't think people would take me as seriously as they do, if I were thin and had the same figure I had at 27. I saw Brittany Spears on TV tonight. She still has probably 20-30 lbs of baby weight on her. To me she looks beautiful and more like a woman than a teen sex goddess. She didn't seem self conscious at all. Actually she glowed.

I'd like to know why people get so upset when a beautiful woman gains some weight. It seems those people are more concerned about losing their eye candy or fantasy fodder, than the actual happiness and well being of the lady who has found herself amongst the zaftig goddesses of the earth.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sunny, I can only see X's. Please use the clip, so we can see them, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit