Ugly People Need Not Apply

by prophecor 31 Replies latest social current

• anewme
    anewme

Very true Prophecor about the Don Henley song Dirty Laundry. You dont want to be the subject of ANY NEWS STATION! The only news about me I want on the telly is that I've won the biggest lotto in the world!
    Even then I will wear dark glasses.

To be popular on TV is to gossipped about and ripped apart by people who do not even know you.
    Its bad enough to have your JW family who do know you do this.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LOL..........Don Henley? Some ex-Eagle anyhoo.......point well taken...........and, as beautiful as the lady is, she does drive around in that monstrosity of a gas guzzler, the Hummer, at least from what I've heard.........she's a material girl, I guess. (sigh)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    We don't have Fox news over here but there is a channel where they read the news naked, apparently. I saw it on Eurotrash.

LOL did the newsreader happen to have a fake Northern accent whilst their lip movements didnt correspond with anything being said by any chance? DB74

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you rarely if ever see an unattractive woman reporting the news..but there are a lot of male reporters that arent the " norm"

mike wallace... walter cronkite, bill o'reilly, al roker... etc..

which shows.... men are always looking at women as potential bed mates and women just want to hear the news and weather and get on with their life.

(girls rule , boys drool )

• kls
    kls

Candid !!!!!!! i have missed you

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

http://talkofmen.cjb.net/

I have never heard a word he's said!!! LOL! He is a cutie!!! Went from CNN to FOX....how sad!

Swalker

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

KLS! i've missed you too!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    LOL did the newsreader happen to have a fake Northern accent whilst their lip movements didnt correspond with anything being said by any chance?

haha yeah - I love that program and hate it at the same time.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

"There outta' be a law. I can't pay attention because all I can do is focus on how ugly you are."

And one wonders why our country has become a nation obsessed with the 20 second sound bite, media sensationalism, and an uninformed electorate. So much for qualifications, journalistic integrity, and a career of professionalism. Who needs that right? I don't watch the national nightly news any longer because of the vapidity and stupor it displays. I tune into the Sunday news hours like Meet the Press, This Week, and read the daily NYT for my news. I wonder if you are comfortable with being fired some day in the near future from your own job Propheser for looking too haggard? Double standards are a b*tch.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Proph, I can't believe you are authoring a thread like this. Some things really are better being left unsaid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit