"Cornered" a street cornerer today

by Jez 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
  • johnny cip
    johnny cip

nice work jez: like i've said 100's of times.just ask most any jw. a few simple questions. and they will fold like a cheap tent , at the first sign of wind. the longer the jw tries to hang in there with you . the deeper in shit they get. it like shooting fish in a barrell with a shotgun. you can't MISS

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    "Armageddon will destroy all non-lovers of God."

"Woooooo, I LOVE God, are you judging me? Are you God, Jesus, ARE YOU JUDGING ME here on the street and you don't even know me? Wait, are you saying ONLY JWs will survive?"

"YES"

It will never cease to amaze me how there are some JWs who seem to delight in thinking about everyone being killed by their interpretation of a loving God. Its sick.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The satan controlled religions have a charitable spirit but the JWs who are the true religion do not. It's not true that they help with charitable works even their own ppl that are in need, let alone others. The WTS with its billions could have done a lot but they are only concerned about profits apparently.

• Jez
    Jez

I was saddened by the whole thing. I DID feel sorry for him. He was standing there shaking and cold, I should have bought him a coffee. Next time, that is exactly what I am going to do, give him a nice coffee or cup of tea and tell him that kindness is next to godliness.

For the record, he was not a little old cute kind man. He was a strong, self-righteous, mean older man, that did not deserve me holding my tongue like I did.

Jez

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Ask him if Jesus would forgive Satan, if he repented? I am still trying to get an answer on that one......Maybe he knows.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That was fantastic, worth distributing the text for everyone to use.
    A JW can choose not to go to the house of an exJW, but they can not avoid them on the street. It will send a shiver up the GB spine if they know that their members are talking to apostates when they do street work. Door to Door is ineffective in these days of double income families, so there has been a strong push for street work over the last few years. This will make the GB think twice about the wisdom of that.
    When I was 16 I used to do a lot of street work and once got approached by an apostate. I remember his conversation to this day. It may have taken 20 years for me to leave, but a few interesting facts at that stage of my upbringing got me thinking that only I had the truth.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Good job JEZ!

Next time I see a Witless I'm going to try the same thing. Although, to tell you the truth I haven't seen a street Witness here in the US in over 10 years.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Pity you didn't have an apostate tract to 'place' with him.

That would be awesome! There are soo many creative people here, surely someone could come up with a simple document that we could all download, print and use in these kinds of situations.

CountryGuy: who unfortunately really isn't that creative.

• corproal
    corproal

Wow ,

That's amazing ,because I encountered the same type of react

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit