~Mormons Not Laughing About Polygamy Comedy~

by FlyingHighNow 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Do you ever wonder about how you'd react to being raised in a Mormon polygamist community? Or do you think about how you'd react to being raised in a Muslim Extremist community? Do you think you'd espouse either one of them, or would you wise up and leave like we all left Jehovah's Witnesses?

• willy_think
    willy_think

These guys are the hardest core cultists in the LDS. “GOD” tells the men what he wants and the men tell the woman and children what god wants from them. If they disobey “GOD” the woman are shunned. So if a 15 year old girl tells her dad she will not marry the relative god chose for her, she is shunned by the community. But I think the woman truly want to do gods will, so some will do as they are tolled happy in the knowledge they are serving god.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But I think the woman truly want to do gods will, so some will do as they are tolled happy in the knowledge they are serving god.

Or rather pretending, even trying to fool themselves into thinking they are happily doing God's will. As an ex JW sister, I have been there and done that. Not polygamy, but the thinking it's a groovy thing to be oppressed by men for God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit