~Mormons Not Laughing About Polygamy Comedy~

by FlyingHighNow 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me o

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd wake

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd wake up

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd wake up one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd wake up one morning and

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd wake up one morning and find a

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd wake up one morning and find a lot

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law said to me once: he'd wake up one morning and find a lot of

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit