~Mormons Not Laughing About Polygamy Comedy~

by FlyingHighNow 62 Replies latest social entertainment

• lighthouse1956
    lighthouse1956

I am glad I'M not a young LDS male, having to compete with older, more affulent married males for a wife. Certainly they don't have have that many young women to go around.

Thought pural marriages were banned as a condition for Utah to become a state.

I realy enjoyed "PAINT YOUR WAGON" though.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I realy enjoyed "PAINT YOUR WAGON" though.

Me, too. Were you're born under a wonderin' star? Did you ever hear the song by Spirit? "We got nothing to hide. We're married to the same bride. She eats away from inside. We got nothing to hide. "

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

When Joseph Smith introduced polygamy as a religious necessity to his closest followers, some regarded it with Puritanical horror
    gee, do you think?

• FlyingHighNow
  • FlyingHighNow
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Joseph Smith was killed over polygamy. Maybe one of his wives was behind that. Who knows. Like my ex sister in law

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit