Cocktail Ideas Anyone?

by Low-Key Lysmith 41 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

How about the "Doubting Elder":

tall glass of lemonade or cranberry juice

crushed ice

Lime or lemon garnish

mix vodka and juice, pour into glass of crushed ice.

Make sure the vodka's kept in the freeze as it should be.

use 4 or 3 of Bicardi 151 if its an Elders meeting. Judicial committee chase it with a beer.

• serendipity
    serendipity

lowkey,

The raspberry beret looks yummy!!!

• unique1
    unique1

Lowkey - All the ones you came up with sound great, except for that persimmon one which scares me a bit, but hell I would try it.

I don't know if you know this one or not. Only one place down here serves it and it isn't on the menu so I assume it is made up. It is called a Georgia Tea. Basics of a LIT replace the triple sec with Peach Schnapps. I have seen it topped off with both cola or club soda. Your choice.

We got desperate one night and I just did the best with what I had on hand. Orange Vodka, Sunny D, Triple Sec and a splash of Grenadine. I didn't call it anything but desperation. You can make up a word for it if you wish.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Whew!!! I made it!!! I managed to come up with 20 original drinks that encompass the wide world of liquor. Everything from Bulleit Bourbon to Parrot Bay Pineapple Rum. My Boss was thrilled. I got a big pat on the back and brownie points for this one. It's a cool feeling to go into any of 67 bars and see drinks on the menu that you concocted.

I'm feeling a little veklempt.

Thanks for all the input. You guys rule.

-Breck

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Whew!!! I made it!!! I managed to come up with 20 original drinks that encompass the wide world of liquor. Everything from Bulleit Bourbon to Parrot Bay Pineapple Rum. My Boss was thrilled. I got a big pat on the back and brownie points for this one. It's a cool feeling to go into any of 67 bars and see drinks on the menu that you concocted.

Well? Lowkey, ya GOTTA tell us what you concocted!!!!!!!

We want to know so we'll be able to tell local bartenders we KNOW you when we order your drinks...heheh

Frannie

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Chimene, how does one make a kahlua coloda??

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ok, Lowkey, I got a name for one. You make it. The name is "Fuzzy Booty".

• rebel8
    rebel8

My 2 faves are chocolate-Kahlua "martinis" and Chambord mixed with seltzer and a slice of lime. The latter is nice because it's sweet but not as full of calories as some other mixed drinks. It tastes like black cherry soda.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

MsMcDucket,

Here you go......

.......The Fuzzy Booty:

1 1/4 oz. Hennessey

3/4 oz. Hypnotic

3/4 oz. Peachtree Peach Schnaaps

Top with OJ.

Serve in bucket glass packed with ice.

Enjoy!

• Gregor
    Gregor

The Jonestown twizzler.

Equal parts vodka and kool aid, add a dash of bitters and viola!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit