Is Christ Jehovah God.......

by RevFrank 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    When you've got over yourselves and have become a tad more tolerant, maybe you can leave others to their hobbies, no matter how idiotic it might seem to you?

I agree Ross, this is a topic under "beliefs doctrines and practices" maybe a suggestion to Simon for a topic called "beliefs practices of the non-God humans"

Uncle B:

if fundies get their kicks by comming here building their matchstick towers, let the deluded bible bashing scum fend for themselves when the firebugs arrive

Why dont you explain everything in the universe and bring all who believe in God out of our deluded state. Surely this will end all the annoying "kick" getting by the fundies.
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

Elderwho missed my point -

Welcome to Jehovah's Witness Discussion (Jehovah's Winess Preaching is at the official Watchtower site) Rev is so deaf/witless to the responses of others he didn't even acknowledge the points I raised let alone attempt an answer so don't blame me for calling a shallow, narrow minded, one dimentional fundy preacher a biblenut.

happy posting, unc who has no need of 'answers'

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

UB:
    I see your point. As you've probably noticed, I'm one of the first to get on the case of vultures. I didn't read this thread in that light, but I can now see hoiw some might. Apologies.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    Welcome to Jehovah's Witness Discussion (Jehovah's Winess Preaching is at the official Watchtower site)

Thanks for the belated welcome

Discussion of what? Gods existence or Gods truine nature. Now, a debate board at the official WT site, that would be interesting.

EW

• TopHat
    TopHat

if fundies get their kicks by comming here building their matchstick towers, let the deluded bible bashing scum fend for themselves when the firebugs arrive

Not everyone who believes we have an intelligent design from God is a fundie or JW. That is a narrow minded view.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Uncle B.

I didnt see your edit. Point taken.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

On this one I am not really sure but I do know one thing: I will not let a group of men tell me what to believe anymore. If I choose to still believe in the bible its my choice and I will read it with an open mind regardless of what anyone else says. It doesnt make sense to argue with anyone, arguing kind of reminds me of the WT days when we all used to "defend our faith" at the doors. Time to loose that mentality maybe.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Not everyone who believes we have an intelligent design from God is a fundie or JW. That is a narrow minded view.

It certainly is TopHat and you've never heard me say that here or anywhere else.

Now as for these elderwho and littletoe fellows - you guys are way too kind - I expected to get an earbashing for my rant .. to be honest I was scared to come back here.

All said, I kinda lov the Rev - couldn't ya just get the bugger in a headlock and plant a big sloppy kiss on 'is bonce .. oops sorry ..my fantasy

• Gregor
    Gregor

LittleToe

I tried to couch my statement in non-offensive way, but in a moment of weakness I said how I really felt. Chalk it up to be jerked around by the WT for 35 yrs.

By the way, just to clarify. The 'D' in JWD stands for Discussion and this subject is under "Beliefs..." I believe every word I said.

As far as Rev. having fun with his hobby, re-read my post and get over yourself a little bit too. Your not my Daddy.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Seems some folk can't take an apology, either

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit