Ice in Your Drink?

by Kenneson 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

After reading the article entitled "Fast Food Ice Dirtier Than Toilet Water. Seventh Grader's Science Project Turns Up Some Disturbing Results," you might have second thoughts about drinking anything with ice in it at restaurants, etc. It's pretty disgusting, I think. Here's the link:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1641825&page=1

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Disturbing.

Nice project for the student. 'Not the obvious'. I like that.

-Denise.

• skyman
    skyman

Oh great I could of gotten along fine not knowing. Amazing who would of known.

• *Heather*
    *Heather*

gross.... gah.

they should purify water and then make ice.

• blondie
    blondie

I heard recently that the average computer keyboard is 10 times filithier than a toilet seat. Oooh!

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus
    I heard recently that the average computer keyboard is 10 times filithier than a toilet seat. Oooh!

Well, if you eat, drink, do homework, and basically live in front of your pc and add loneliness = nasty keyboard.

I bartended for years and would like to add that unless your at a high class join (and usually even those are nasty) the ice is your last concern. If you saw how the glasses were cleaned and how dirty they really are and the fact that a large percentage of staff do not regularly wash there hands you would do what I do when you go out.

Drink bottled beer.

...ok ok, use the shot glasses, but i lie to myself and think that alcohol will kill all the germs.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

urine is sterile...it is not necessary to wash your hands after taking a pee
    people who pick their noses get sick less than those who don't
    people who eat the boogers they pick out of their nose get sick less than those who don't

america's phobia to germs is what's making them sick.

luv jojo of the i haven't taken an honest sick day in years and i ain't saying why class

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    I bartended for years and would like to add that unless your at a high class join (and usually even those are nasty) the ice is your last concern. If you saw how the glasses were cleaned and how dirty they really are and the fact that a large percentage of staff do not regularly wash there hands you would do what I do when you go out.

and if you eat at subway......

'''subway. eat fresh!!!!''

NOT!!!!!!!!

luv, jojo of the i worked for subway for 2 years class

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus
    and if you eat at subway......

oh god, please no....I love subway. I think its a jdub consparicey

(they jacked my spelling skillz too)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    oh god, please no....I love subway. I think its a jdub consparicey

ok...so they put the old stuff on top of new.......oh wait..........you said don't

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit