The fallacy of 'spirituality'.

by nicolaou 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

bumped in response to Farkels topic . . .

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I wish Hillary-Step was still around.....

BTS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nic, with all due respect, this is just simply your opinion. And to basically call those of us who do not believe the material universe is all there is ---ignorant-- is not just insulting, it is in fact a way to elevate yourself and brag. Why is it that some have that need? To elevate themselves by putting others down?

Many of us have seen evidence of invisible beings. So we know for a fact that this is not all there is. How do you see invisible beings? When they move things around your room and then do what you ask them to. And when you have several eyewitnesses to the same event, it makes you go "Hmmmmm."

I don't think you have to ever believe in the spiritual realm, Nic. I don't think you are ignorant for not believing in it. Live and let live, Nic. It's a good philosophy to live by. I am not fond of "do or die theology" either. But I do believe in a creator who has perfect unconditional love for all of us, including you.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Many of us have seen evidence of invisible beings. So we know for a fact that this is not all there is.

Okay.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I hope you are so fortunate someday. Allthough I can say it was a very un-nerving experience.

• Twitch
    Twitch

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit