temporarily staying with JW mom--making me crazy!

by crazyblondeb 11 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I don't know if I was missed, but is't good to be back! I really missed most of you (and even the assholes)!To make a long story short, my boyfriend moved in with me about Thanksgiving. He got back into dealing and everything else. I couldn't say no! So, I went into treatment in Missouri. I wanted to be closer to my daughter, grandaughter, and sisters who are NOT JW's. But no one had room. My mom actually came to me and wanted me to stay. Against my better judgement-I'm here, surrounded by very old and new JW propaganda.

So if I get in the crazy mood, I guess you'll have to deal with it!!

blessed be

shelley

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    He got back into dealing and everything else. I couldn't say no! So, I went into treatment in Missouri.

Deb, do take care of yourself.

Andi

• damselfly
    damselfly
    So if I get in the crazy mood, I guess you'll have to deal with it!!

Don't worry about it we're all a little nuts from time to time!

I had wondered where you went, glad you got treatment, sorry about the living situation

Dams

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh my lord! I really feel for you. I'd want to shoot myself if I had to live with my jw parents. I'd probally only be there to sleep. Wait I did that when I was in design school! lol

But really you know we're here for you to vent when it gets tough.

Josie

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

thanks guys!!!I'm sure I'll be doing plenty of ranting. Can't let her see this site--she'll be convinced I'm demonized. I made her agree JW's and my path are off limits. She'd have a heart attack if she knew I was wiccan and I hung out with all you apostates!!!!! What a bad influence you all are!! But, gotta love most of you!!!!

blessed be-shelley

Billygoat--I know my name is misleading. My name is shelley. When I signed up here I didn't know what to do. It's really suppose to be "crazy-blonde-b". Last "b" is for bitch.I'd like to change it to txtornado (what I am on all the other boards. That's ok, I'll answer to almost anything!!!!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I was wondering where you were! Yes you were missed! Welcome back

• Brigid
    Brigid

Shelley,

This sounds like loads of fun! Where do you keep your alter? Hope you have a nice image of the god with a big hard on!

Have fun and hang in there. Anything has got to be better than hanging around drugs (if they're out of control).

Bright Blessings,

~Brigid

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hey! I was wondering how you were doing. I think I PMd you back then and was a little worried when I didn't hear back. Sorry to hear abt your troubles but glad to hear you're on the mend!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Shelly I just wanted to send you a nice old hug and tell you to HANG IN THERE. You sound like you have much going on in your life right now. But I know you’ve some amazing inner strength and have absolute faith that you’ll use it whenever needed. Don’t forget – you’re an amazing woman!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Shelley- I am so sorry for you, I can only imagine what it would be like (my mom lives in another state and if I even lived NEAR her I would go insane). Don't let her make you crazy, hang in there. We're all rooting for you. But I totally understand. (((((Shelley)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit