now I have no idea JH lol

• JH
    JH

OK

At 30, I felt like 20

At 40, I felt like 25

Now, I feel like 28

How old am I ?

This means that I feel only 5 years older every 10 years after the age of 30
  • jojochan
    jojochan

I feel the same way, I feel younger than I am actually. Even though I'm 32, I'm actually 25, and when I shave, I've been mistaken for 18!

I'm enjoying it while I can.

Finally Free....Sorry to hear that man; Best wishes in a speedy healing.

jojochan.. the youthful.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I really don't know how you feel at 80, so I guess I feel 70. I THINK 40 sometimes but when I try to run, climb stairs, have sex, I am reminded I'm 70 again. This past year is the first year I have felt old at times, I hope it's not going to get worse faster each year.

Enjoy your youth as I did and you won't have regrets.

Ken P.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

FinallyFree; sorry to hear about the fall. Take it carefully and heal up quickly.

In my head I feel about 27 but my body betrays me as i get heartburn like I never got before, my knee sometimes burns while i ride my bike and then there's an endless numberof complaints from my back and the spare tire I picked up and cannot seem to burn off.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I always feel around five years younger than my age or let's say relative to how most people of my age feel.

• delilah
    delilah

I feel about 90 today....but normally, i feel about 30....it was a good year for me... My body betrays me, though, after 9pm...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I feel older...

I'll say 24.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I am 21 and when I am at home, I feel like I am 12 because that is how my parents treat me. But when I'm at school, somedays I feel my age and other days I feel like I want to just stay in and watch cartoons and play board games all day, so I would say around 12 sometimes.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I feel like I'm 30. =)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit