Put a caption to the photo's . . . . .

by nicolaou 50 Replies latest social humour

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The "banquet of well-oiled dishes" served in the morning, kept many of the loyal and obedient JWs kneeling before the Porcelain during the afternoon.

Aaaannnnnd coming down the backstretch......it's Lady's Choice by a length...

This was funny to me because I was baptised at a racetrack in Rhode Island!

Annie

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Where's Waldo ?

alt

steve

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

This thread is great! You guys crack me up!

But, I think Steve's is my favorite:

Where's Waldo ?

ROTFL!

• slugga
    slugga

alt

Living proof Bethel is now cloning brothers to make up the numbers

• onesong
    onesong

alt

"Make sure you save seats only for those traveling in your car or immediate family members."

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

LOL@ onesong.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Brother Smith nervously glanced around him....it was so obvious and yet... and yet...He couldn't bring himself to get up and go to the restroom. Doing this would obviously give it away that he was guilty, shamefully guilty and he knew it. His saving grace was the young brother sitting fast asleep to the right of him. That and the buffer of empty seats around him.. it was fortunate that the family of Albanian delegates left before the noon session. He lifted both arms slightly to relieve the dampness in his armpits, and leaned forward slightly in his seat. At that exact same moment he realized that he shouldnt have done that...the burrito he had for lunch was taking revenge on his bowels again and held his breath as the gaseous stench wafted through the air....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

"Checks" for Watchtower Assemblies for this year's conventions page already up and running and proofed

Love it-Danny

• ballistic
    ballistic

hehe

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Those were hilarious everybody! But, I have to say, you really had me rollin', jojokitty!!!

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit