by nicolaou 50 Replies latest social humour

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

alt

"The two brothers from GlenBrokeback, couldn't

help but feel like they were being shunned."

• luna2
    luna2
    ha ha, its fucking empty!!! take that you stupid dubs...

I was quietly snickering (in my office with my father at the other desk) at this thread until I came to this...for some reason I couldn't control myself any longer and started making horrible wheezing noises that I quickly tried to turn into a cough. I think he bought it. I had to get up and go to the bathroom to wipe the tears of stifled laughter from my eyes. Then I saw ballistic's photoshop artwork of Danny picketing right there inside the stadium and I was off again.

You people are way too funny. My father probably thinks I'm insane....but he's ignoring me for the moment.

• Scully
    Scully

alt

Announcement from platform on Sunday just before the lunchbreak:

Due to the poor attendance, and being unable to fill the stadium, everyone is going to have to double their contributions in order for us to meet the expenses of using this facility. Kindly empty your wallets into the the very large - but simplified - bins at each exit. You will not be able to leave the convention grounds until your wallets are emptied completely. Jehovah needs the money!

• poppers
    poppers

How about, "It behooves us to watch the grass grow."

• ferret
    ferret

Where have all dem witnesses gone. I know there here on JWD.

• JH
    JH

Play Ball !!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

alt

Is This the Rapture?

The Faithful Slave Said it is a Lie.

• Chimene
    Chimene

alt

That's it??????? I think all the active Jdumbasses are in SC! HELP!!!!!!! I need to recruit SC apostates!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

alt Lady with glasses and black jacket - Damned ticket tout, he swore it was a ticket to the F.A. cup final....

alt Announcement "Thank you for attending this convention. We hope you enjoyed it. The next convention will be held at Merthyr Tydfil FC

• Think
    Think

I always wonder, why the voluntary extortion boxes are so HUGE and CAREFULLY GUARDED by sisters trained in martial art and having pepper spray ready in their pockets.

Do they REALLY expect that we will fill them up ? Can anybody explain this to me ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit