Daily conspiracy fix - 2/20/06 (The best 9/11 video imo. Must see!)

by truth_about_the_truth 12 Replies latest social current

• truth_about_the_truth
  • Jez
    Jez

Funny you should mention this DVD. A client of my husband's brought it to him and we watched it last night.

I was shocked beyond belief, it WAS amazing! Everyone should see this.

Jez

• daystar
    daystar

Unfortunately, I can't sit at the office and watch a 1 1/2 hour long film. I watched the first 12 minutes and what was presented during that time did not seem all that far-fetched.

We know that Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen (don't we?). It's not beyond reason to believe that at least the same is true with 9/11.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Is there any way you can just post a link instead of embedding the page so the movie doesnt reload every time the page loads?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Very interesting...

Heard it all before. As I've said before on this and similar subjects... Why is it so hard for some to accept (not that it's right or that I agree) that this is what billionaires and politicians do... always have and always will. You (and me) are just little fish in a big pond... hell maybe we're just snails. "They" keep us well fed and entertained... and we stay in places and live our little lives. I'd love to hear the answers to the questions asked at the end...Why? But I think I already know what the answer is... I think we all do. Don't kill the messenger.

"Mongo...only pawn... in game of life"- Blazzing Saddles

u/d(of the Mongo class)

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN
    Is there any way you can just post a link instead of embedding the page so the movie doesnt reload every time the page loads?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

AMNESIAN
  • Legolas
    Legolas

WOW

I don't know how you americans can stand living in a country with a government like that!

• skyman
    skyman

EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! I have a copy that I watched on T.V. (DVD) I would like to send everyone I know a copy of this DVD.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    I don't know how you americans can stand living in a country with a government like that!

It's larger and more encompassing than any sovereign government. Think bigger than that. You'll get the picture.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    It's larger and more encompassing than any sovereign government. Think bigger than that. You'll get the picture.

Please elaborate!...Or tell me in a PM!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit