the notice in the campbellton tribune.......THE WORLD PUT ON NOTICE PAGE C7

by leastone 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN: your poor public speaking and writing ability has been tested and found wanting.

Get some REAL training on delivery of your subject. Maybe then someone can tell if you have something of import to say; as it is, you lost your audience in 2 or 3 lines.

It doesn’t matter if you are saying "I'm here to give you the keys of the kingdom and gold bricks to boot"; if you speak gibberish you can't get your message across.

Mustang

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

verbal equivalent of a streaker.

• leastone
    leastone

THE WORLD PUT ON NOTICE! BE AWAKE! BE READY! MARK13V30TO37 PART2 BY..."CLOUD1" Introduction :Please, let us, each and everyone of us, in the privacy of our own homes, or in our public or educational library, exercise our Godly domain, of freedom of thought, and TAKE OUT THE BIBLE, AND PUT TO THE BIBLICAL TEST, JESUS CHRIST TEACHINGS, AS PRESENTED HERE by the writer "cloud1". The early disciples of Jesus, used this freedom of testing and examining the scriptures in their ministry in their making of converts. They did so, in order to make those being converted, sure that what they were being taught was in fact true, reliable and leading them to eternal life .{ acts 17 verses 10 to 13} I love freedom of expression, I love the freedom to test all that is expressed, so that, my FAITH IS IN GOD, AND IN GODS WORD. In being so, my faith can not be burnt up, by those would take from me that Godly freedom and the Godly protection that Godly freedom provides. That is, my God given freedom to continue to put to the test any and all teaching that claim Christ as their origin .I LOVE THAT GOD GIVEN FREEDOM AND SO HAVE REFUSED TO SURRENDER IT. Love, loves truth and what it can do. Love loves freedom so it uses love of God to try to subdue fear, subject it, and destroy its abusive usages, by religious leaders and all others. Fear, fears truth and what it can do. Fear fears freedom and what it can do, so it uses fear to try to subdue freedom, and subject it, and destroy it. FEAR CANNOT TEST TRUTH.WHY? BECAUSE IT FEARS TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH. Fear loves darkness because it feels secure there, protected from what the light might revel. Those who Love God, love testing his teachings, and they use their God given freedoms to tests those teaching, all of them. In doing so they make their faith in Gods word become, a indestructible faith. LOVE CONQUERS FEAR AND THROWS FEAR OUTSIDE. {1John4v4;1JOHN4v18John3 verses 16to21} Fear, fears testing Biblical knowledge and wants it silenced, so the truthful knowledge a person may have, will not become known, and put to the test false teachings and in so doing so light up, and burn up, those false fear inspiring teaching.[John3 verses 16to21] . Fear holds captive and imprisons peoples to their fears. It fears what the light might revel. I love the meaning and origin of the word TRIBUNE but without being a forum to practice our domains of humans rights and freedoms, its usage by a newspaper would be hypercritical or deceptive to say the least. I love freedom of expression, I love the freedom to test all that is expressed, so that, my FAITH IS IN GOD, AND IN GODS WORD, and in being so, can not be burnt up or destroyed by fear. Satins use of fear to imprison peoples minds and all they think, say and do. I need not say more. PLEASE, LOVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND EXERCISE THE GODLY FREEDOM YOU NOW HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY, TO TEST ALL INSPIRED EXPRESSIONS; TEST MINE! However, Johns' directive was for believers to test the teachings, that they were being taught, within their congregations. This is the practice John, advised all Christians, to continue to use. John ADVISED ,"TEST THE SPIRIT", TEST THE INSPIRED EXPRESSIONS. {2 thess.2 verses1,2}{2PETER2VERSES1TO9} JOHN ADVISED THEM TO DO IT OPENLY, IN PUBLIC, IN THEIR MEETING TOGETHER. IN THAT WAY THERE WOULD BE NO PERSON OR PERSONS, ABOVE HAVING THEIR TEACHINGS, QUESTIONED AND PUT TO THE BIBLE TEST. What John advised, I ADVISE ALL EARTHS PEOPLES TO DO; TEST TEACHINGS BEFORE ACCEPTING AND BELIEVING THEM. Why would truth, or true teachings fear to be to be tested or questioned . It doesn't! They do not! God loves his teachings to be tested before all, for that is the way they are proved true, before all. God has nothing to hide. Those religious leaders, that have nothing to hide, have nothing to fear by having their teaching, or for that matter any ones teachings, Bible tested in public. ONLY WOULD THOSE BELONGING TO THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS, THE SON OF DESTRUCTION, would BE SO BOLD, AS TO GO ABOVE GOD, AND HIS SONS' SPIRIT APPOINTED APOSTLE, AND DIRECT THE MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATIONS "TO OUT AND OUT", DISOBEY JOHNS' DIRECTIVE.[2thess. 2v4 to v12.]LIKE THOSE LAWLESS ONES IN JOHNS' DAY, LIKE THOSE LAWLESS ONES OF TODAY. These anarchistic ones lift themselves above everyone, even doing so to the point, they lift themselves above God, and his word , THE HOLY BIBLE. THESE "LAWLESS ONES" OPENLY, BY THEIR TEACHINGS ENCOURAGE ALL, AND PRESSURE ALL, TO JOIN IN WITH THEM, IN THEIR DISRESPECT FOR GOD, AND AS WELL, CHRIST BROTHERS. They know Christ has manifested his judgment on them and like their father they want as many as possible to go down with them. This man of" and WICKEDNESS" lifts himself up, and seats himself in the seat of Jesus Christ and replaces him, as the one ruling his brothers, his house, his household.[nu.16 and mt.23v2] SHAME ON THEM, AND SHAME ON ALL WHO JOIN IN WITH THEM.[john9verses 42to47] Shamed they will become before all, by JESUS CHRIST AS HE NOW PROCEEDS TO MAKE MANIFEST HIS ROYAL PRESENCE. Jesus will manifest these wicked men, even doing so, at times, on an individual by individual bases.*** JESUS USES OUR EYES OF DISCERNMENT YES, "the eyes of the minds", TO MANIFEST TO US HIS JUDGMENTS OF THESE PERSONS, SO WE CAN SPIRITUALLY FLEE FROM THEM AND ESCAPE FROM SHARING WITH THEM, IN THEiR JUDGMENT. OH, the power and the glory of Gods' beloved son, Jesus Christ! AMEN! To freely and publicly, put to the test, what ever the religious teachers of Johns day taught, was the Godly freedom, that John openly taught, all Jesus household members to practice. To teach against a person using or practicing this God given freedom, is for one to openly take his stand against God. Do your religious leaders take a stand for God or a stand against God??? Remember both, apostates and their lovers, openly teach against what Jesus and his apostles taught. This is the way they revel themselves to be ANTICHRIST. or the lovers of the antichrist body members***. {1John2v28andchapt.4verses1to6and2John1v9,10}{heb.3v6;10v35} {heb.3v6;10v35} Truth, loves being tested publicly, for that is the way it becomes established and reviled to all. God, therefore, loves for both his teachings, and those taught by the man of wickedness, to be tested publicly, before all. That is what God, and his son will now proceed to do. False teachers hate and fear to have their teachings tested publicly. Why? Because they do not like having their false teachings proven false and burnt up, by the light of Gods word . That is what Jesus Christ is now progressing to do. He will proceed to revel publicly before the eyes of all, his sacred truths. By doing so, he will light up before "the eyes of the minds' all the complete man of wickedness, his teachings ,his all. [2thess. 2v4 to v12.] Jesus Christ now will Judge these ones .He will do so as they publicly deny his teachings, putting their own teaching above the teachings, he himself, and his disciples taught.[ matthew12v36,37] These ones, by openly taking their stand against Christ "LEASTONES", take their stand against Jesus, as do all those, who join in with them![MATTHEW CHAPTERS 23,25] These lawless ones, fear the Biblical light that Jesus has given these "LEASTONES," of his brothers.[mt.12verses33to38] Why? Because these "least ones" by their voicing Jesus teaching, in and before, the public domain, will make known before all, Jesus presence, power, and kingdom glory. These sons of Haman, like Haman himself, hate "FREEDOM OUR SERVANT" and all his domains of freedoms we enjoy. That includes the forums in which we freely practice, these domains of freedoms. By testing every teaching, claiming Christ as it origin, we can, as students, determine them to be, either the spirit inspired[silver talent] teachings of Christ , or the spirit inspired[ silver talent] teachings of the antichrist, [Haman and his sons].[matthew25v13 to 31]and[Esther3v5 to 11] Jesus invited his supporters and enemies alike to put him, and his God taught teachings to the biblical test.[John 18v19 to 23] In imitation of their master Jesus Christ, these least ones of his, having thrown fear of man, from their minds, invite all religious leaders to do the same. Test the Bible based, public domain teachings, as published here and; TELL THEIR FINDING TO ALL THEIR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS SO THEY CAN KNOW, WHY THEY THEMSELVES SUPPORT OR, WHY THEY OPPOSE THESE TEACHING. Test also, the teachings of each and everyone of these least ones, as they now proceed to come forth, one by one, from their religious jailers. Not to do so, is likely to be more faith destroying than if they had done so. Not all the religious leaders in Jesus day were wicked and promoted the silencing him. The same will prove true today. ***More information on this point is or will be available.. THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN REVELED BY JESUS CHRIST Last week, the writer, “Cloud 1” proclaimed Christ good news of God's incoming kingdom, for the sheep separated to his right hand. He briefly touched on Jesus' ["silver talents"] provisions by which he will make that promised kingdom, a promise kept, a promise revealed.[2co.1 verses 17 to 22][Acts2 verses 14 to 36] The reason for now presenting JESUS CHRIST spirit taught teaching concerning his coming on, with, and in the clouds of heaven is this: It is by means of Jesus coming on the clouds of heaven, all earth's peoples are gathered by him, see him, are separated by him, and either blessed by him or cursed by him, all. How so? Please conceder the following. to be continued....by CLOUD1

• leastone
    leastone

FRIENDS THE POINT I AM MAKING IN PART TWO OF MY NOTICE "THE WORLD PUT ON NOTICE! BE AWAKE! BE READY!”.... IS THIS: THE APOSTLE JOHN WAS, AND IS, AT{ I JOHN 2 VERSES 18,19 AND CHAP. 4 VERSES 1 TO 6 SEE BELOW }WAS ADVISING ALL: “TEST THE INSPIRED EXPRESSIONS THEY WERE BEING TAUGHT IN THE CONGREGATIONS, BY THOSE WITHIN THE CONGREGATIONS. . THAT MEANS THE FALSE AND TRUE TEACHERS, BOTH TAUGHT THEIR“INSPIRED TEACHINGS” WITHIN THE CONGREGATIONS. JOHN ADVISED THE FAITHFUL, IN THEIR MEETING TOGETHER TO TEST THESE UNPROVEN TEACHINGS. JOHN ADVISED TO TEST THEM ,BY SEEING IF THEY [CONFESSED] OR WHERE IN HARMONY WITH THE TEACHING JESUS VOICED WHILE IN THE FLESH HERE ON EARTH .THIS WOULD RESULT IN THE FALSE TEACHINGS BEINGS EXPOSED AND THE FALSE TEACHERS LEAVING THE CONGREGATIONS POINT:::: IT WAS NOT THE TRUTHFUL TEACHERS WITH THE CORRECT TEACHINGS,THAT WOULD NOT WANT TO ALLOW THE BROTHERHOOD TO TEST PUBLICLY ,AT THEIR MEETINGS TOGETHER, THE TEACHING THEY WERE BEING TAUGHT. TRUTH HAS NOTHING TO HIDE,OR THAT IT WANTS HIDDEN . GOD WOULD WANTS HIS TRUTHS TO BE PROVEN PUBLICLY WOULD HE NOT??? HOWEVER, WHEN THE FALSE TEACHERS HAD MISLEAD ENOUGH BY THEIR FALSE TEACHINGS TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE CONGREGATIONS, WHAT HAPPENED? THIS THE FORETOLD ANTICHRIST [ AND ITS BODY MEMBERS] WERE SO BOLD THAT THEY MADE IT UNLAWFUL IN THE CONGREGATIONS, TO CONTINUE TO PUBLICITY TEST BEFORE CHRIST HOUSE AND HOUSEHOLD THEIR TEACHINGS OR FOR THAT MATTER ANYONE’S. THE REASON IS THAT ANYONE DOING SO, MIGHT OR WOULD EXPOSE THEIR FALSE TEACHINGS ,THEIR ANTICHRIST INSPIRED EXPRESSIONS ALL RELIGIOUS LEADERS, OR RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS, THAT BOLDLY FORBID OR MAKE IT UNLAWFUL FOR THEIR HOUSEHOLDS TO USE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION [SPEECH] TO PUBLICLY TEST AT THEIR MEETING TOGETHER, THE INSPIRED TEACHINGS THEY ARE BEING TAUGHT ARE THEREFORE APART OF THE FORETOLD ANTICHRIST, THE MAN OF LAWLESS ETC. ETC. QUESTION ;DO THE RULING GOVERNING BODY OF JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES BOLDLY TEACH,OR MAKE IT UNLAWFUL FOR ITS HOUSEHOLD, ITS MEMBERS TO TEST, AT THEIR MEETING TOGETHER THEIR “GOVERNING BODIES “TEACHINGS ,THEIR “INSPIRED TEACHINGS “???. DO THEY MAKE IT UNLAWFUL FOR THEIR HOUSE MEMBERS TO TEST AT THEIR MEETING TOGETHER THE FOOD THEY ARE BEING FEED IN THEIR OFFICIAL DOCTRINAL JOURNAL THE WATCHTOWER ??? DO THEY SAY EAT IT FIRST BEFORE IT IS OR CAN BE TESTED PUBLICLY BY OTHERS WITHIN THEIR HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH? DO THEY INVITE OTHER HOUSE MEMBERS TO TEST IT OR DO THEY BY THEIR TEACHINGS MAKE IT UNLAWFUL FOR THEIR HOUSEHOLD TO DO SO ? DO THEY OUTLAW THE APOSTLE JOHNS DIRECTIVE??? IF THEY, IN FACT DO OUTLAW THE APOSTLE JOHN’S DIRECTIVE, THEY BY DOING SO MANIFEST THEMSELVES TO BE ANTICHRIST,THE BODY MEMBERS OF THE FORETOLD ANTICHRIST I, MYSELF WAS SILENCED IN 2004 WHILE TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE REASONED JESUS VOICED, AS TO WHY ALL HIS HOUSE, ALL HIS HOUSEHOLD WHERE TO STAY AWAKE AND TO PROVE THEMSELVES READY. AFTER I WAS SILENCED THIS IS WHAT I PUBLISHED IN THE “ MONCTON TIMES” N.B. CANADA.... THE RESULT LAST FALL [2005] THE WATCHTOWER CARFULLY TWISTED JUSUS WORDS. I BELIEVE IT WAS IN THE OCTOBER ISSUE ABOUT JESUS USAGE OF THE THIEF OF MATTHEW 24VERSE 43 IN THAT ARTICLE THEY "OUT AND OUT" USED DECEPTION, AS THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL DOES. THEY DID SO,TO INSURE, THEY WOULD, NOT BE POINTED AT BY THEIR RELIGIOUS HOUSEHOLD, AS ONES INCLUDED IN THE ONES TO HAVINGS BROKEN INTO THE MASTER'S HOUSE THEY DID SO, AS WELL BECAUSE TO DO SO WOULD SHOW THEIR WHOLE APPLICATION OF CHRIST SIGN IS, AS THEY ANTICHRIST. FOLLOW MY NOTICE IN THE TRIBUNE AND YOU WILL SEE I CAN AND DO PROVE THIS BIBLICLY... Proudly and prominently displayed on Kingdom Hall Walls, earth wide, during 2004 has been two of Jesus most often quoted warnings. He loudly and clearly commanded all his householders, warning all the house to "Keep on the watch! Prove yourselves Ready!". Obeying their master’s voice would result in their spiritual lives being spared and disobeying would result in their spiritual lives becoming lost. Obeying, life! Disobeying, death! The, in house, danger that Jesus would light up by his coming is found wedged between Jesus two very significant orders. He told all: "But know one thing, that if the householders had known in what watch the thief (the hired man, weeds) was coming he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into on that account...". Yes at Jesus coming he would light up, to all his householders, that not only had the weeds, the hired man, successfully broken into the house but was standing in control of the very top of the masters house. Yes, with that manifestation by Jesus it was time to start spiritually fleeing from the apostates and their there weed like lovers, standing in control of the housetop. How so?... Matthew 24 verses 42-44, John 10, Matthew 24 verses 15-22... How?

• unique1
    unique1

WELCOME TO THE BOARD. I must say though, I think you may need to slow down a bit. Your typing seems to be going faster than your thoughts. I have a hard time following. Just slow down and hit enter to seperate paragraphs. Thanks for sharing.

• mustang
    mustang

I believe that I have "translated" the second (? Or 3 rd ) of these "speeches":

see

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/108279/1.ashx for the body of that repaginated text.

As for the "translation":

Now, I believe that I can see that you mean that you were "trashed" by JW's because you dared to speak out.

This person may be misunderstood.

Mustang

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

A newspaper actually published this stuff? It is kinda difficult to follow, to say the least, a few paragraphs here and there might improve things slightly though. I got as far as this character then had to quit out of boredom:

SATIN THE DEVIL.

can't sau I ever came across him in my dub days

• leastone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit