the notice in the campbellton tribune.......THE WORLD PUT ON NOTICE PAGE C7

by leastone 27 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Somehow you posted on the WRONG FORUM...I hope you delete your mistake soon!!!! Please post on forums that go in for all this type of "spirituality"...it's not working here!

Swalker

• Gary1914
    Gary1914
    to be continued....by CLOUD1

Please, no more! I'm begging you.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

ok...so i actually took the time to read it aaaannnd...don't waste your eyes...

it's completely incoherent and makes absolutely no sense.

luv, jojo

p.s. the enter and tab key are your friends!

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome leastone; You did well for your first post. Do not be discouraged by the negative comments just take them as good suggestions. Posts are so much easier to read if you form them in paragraphs. Please keep on posting.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

These people scare me. I honestly believe that if the society said they have to personally kill the wordly people at "Armegeddon It" they would. They are truly a danger to real society.

• kristyann
    kristyann

But in all honesty... I don't get it. The stuff seemed to make even less sense than a typical JW. What were they talking about, loving the freedom of self expression or something? What is this, a JW who does yoga or body painting or something? I really don't get it.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The nice thing about the internet is that you don't have to read stuff written in purple crayon anymore.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Let me see if I got this right... everyone who is not like you and your god will be killed.

Yup... I think that just about sums it up.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Please don't read it !! It's a trap to get us to fall spiritually asleep and then Armaggedon will come!!!?

• kls
    kls

Did ya ever hear the word ,,,,,,,PARAGRAPHS,,,,,,,,,,sheesh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit