by PaNiCAtTaCk 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

What Scully said.

Gumby

• kid-A
    kid-A

You become truly human once you parent

I gotta say, that really borders on the offensive if not crossing the line. Some of the finest "human beings" I know DONT have kids, never will and never wanted them. These include accomplished scientists, life saving doctors, philanthropists and artists. Personally, I fail to see how having a pile of screaming brats running around your house in any way makes you more a "human being". Children are, at best, a huge risk, at worse, a huge disappointment and have no bearing on your value as a human being. By this logic, infertile couples should run out and adopt or risk being sub-humans? Having children proves one thing and one thing alone: you can successfully have sex....congrats!

But maybe Im wrong....maybe changing shit-filled diapers and watching Barney re-runs 6 hours a day will truly waken me to the hidden human being inside me!!! LOL

-kid-A of the "dont want em' and hope the B/C doesnt fail class!"

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i could never ever ever sit there... i would be too busy trying to fix whatever it is that is killing my child... taking her to every doctor every everything to fix her,... even though i know it will probably never be fixed, at least she will die knowing that her daddy loved her so much that he did everything in his power to save her,.... she will be too busy hoping that its not the end... helping find the "fix" that when she does die, it will be in my and her mothers arms... she will nto have time to ask what happens when she is done, because she will not realize she is done until after it has happened... i cannot even picture what will happen to me if i have to bury one of my children, and i havent even had any yet....

i just cant do it.....

the infamous one (crying for the dead child he never had!!?!??!!)

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk
    I gotta say, that really borders on the offensive if not crossing the line. Some of the finest "human beings" I know DONT have kids, never will and never wanted them. These include accomplished scientists, life saving doctors, philanthropists and artists. Personally, I fail to see how having a pile of screaming brats running around your house in any way makes you more a "human being". Children are, at best, a huge risk, at worse, a huge disappointment and have no bearing on your value as a human being. By this logic, infertile couples should run out and adopt or risk being sub-humans? Having children proves one thing and one thing alone: you can successfully have sex....congrats!

But maybe Im wrong....maybe changing shit-filled diapers and watching Barney re-runs 6 hours a day will truly waken me to the hidden human being inside me!!! LOL

-kid-A of the "dont want em' and hope the B/C doesnt fail class!"

Words that only a non parent could spout. I used to feel exactly like you did. I never wanted kids! Having my son definately made me a better person. Better than someone with no children? Absolutely not! Thats not what he was saying, I think you just took it the wrong way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit