OMG!!!! BRITISH MEN ARE SOOOO HOT!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 84 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

british had bad teeth b/c

The reason the British have bad teeth is because they eat too many delicious sweets. Best in the world...Take it from a limey!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

http://www.bbcprograms.com/pbs/catalog/blackadder/blacphot.htm yummy!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Those accents certainly are hot! An accent can turn a 5 into an 8 very quickly.

• G Money
    G Money

Their teeth are getting better, rumour has it they decriminalised being a dentist as well as stopped using Austin Powers as a dental model.

• Mary
    Mary
    Prince Charles might not be much to look at but his son is a total babe!

That's probably because William looks like his mother------and nothing like his father!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

British people do have a sweet tooth that leads to bad teeth, if I remember well about 15% percent have no teeth left by the age of 35. As for accents there are many different accents and dialects, some are incomprehensible. Remember also the Welsh have their own language, as do the Scots though not many speak it.

• kristyann
    kristyann

I think a lot of Brits do have bad teeth... but they can get them fixed, just like anyone else can, and have perfectly sexy teeth. Hey, mine were bad before I had braces, too. Not dirty or gross, obviously... just crooked.

BY THE WAY... southern accents on SOME men are hot. For instance, if the man is hot... the accent is hot. Did anyone watch Survivor last season or the season before? BOBBY JON DRINKARD ON THAT SHOW IS PROBABLY THE HOTTEST MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. And he's from Alabama... ordinarily, that would be a turnoff for me... being a very a Northeastern kind of girl and finding the southern lifestyle a little... different. Not necessarily bad... just... not for me. But MAN... this Bobby Jon guy has to be sexier than ANYONE I have ever seen. And I am not kidding. Hands down, the best looking man I've ever seen in my life.

• luna2
    luna2

mrsjones, isn't it amazing how Rowan Atkinson can be so sexy as Blackadder (especially the Elizabethan incarnation) and so completely unsexy as Mr. Bean?! LOL

• delilah
    delilah

I agree, the British men do sound sweet......but I like the accent of a Scotsman.......(sighs dreamily.....) and everything else about him......

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

mrsjones, isn't it amazing how Rowan Atkinson can be so sexy as Blackadder (especially the Elizabethan incarnation) and so completely unsexy as Mr. Bean?! LOL

Aint it though! The man can be damn sexy when he wants to be.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit