OMG!!!! BRITISH MEN ARE SOOOO HOT!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 84 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

**sigh**

I just got off the phone with a customer from Great Britain....His accent was sooooo lovely! I'm trying my darndest not to melt out of my chair right now....

I swear...a British man could tell me he was going to clean the toilet and it would be hoooottt!!!!

luv, jojo

• slugga
    slugga

lol

There are some truely awful accents in this country.

What part was he calling from?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I totally agree! I'm around a lot of them at work and they sound divine.

Another one I go ga-ga over is an Australian accent! Then I can relate w/your toilet sentence! Lol!

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

i'm from Great Britain!!!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I know they're hot. I married one. :)

• Brigid
    Brigid

I know exactly what you mean! It doesn't matter what they look like, either (for me).

There was a British immigrant washing windows in my office and I just swooned. Something made me think he was somehow "smarter" more "refined" than any male counterpart I work with (I work with men <people> who make lots and lots and LOTS of money)--not as impressive as that accent. I really love a Scottish accent, though....something about that just beckons my soul...right out......of my body.

So, if any of you British, Scottish, Welsh guys are having a hard time getting any action over on the isle--try a trip here, all you have to do is open your mouth and the chicks will swoon.

~Brigid (I just imagine what some of the british posters sound like and swoon)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey baby... I'm here to clean your toilets...

The Name's Bean... Mr. Bean.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

OMG ELSEWHERE!!!!! LMAO!!!!

What part was he calling from?

oh darn it....i can't remember now...it started with an L....

luv, jojo

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I say Slugger ol' boy, bucket or no bucket the chicky babes here have voted you #1 spunk (poofy babes too).

Would you mind awefully much if I keep you company tonight. I may very well be able to winkle one of your castoffs.

I swear...a British man could tell me he was going to clean the toilet and it would be hoooottt!!!!

Care to join me pointing percy at the porcelain?

• slugga
    slugga

Sorry Bruce I'm a big hairy SCOT, never in a million yrs could I be accused of speaking and sounding like C3P0

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit