OMG!!!! BRITISH MEN ARE SOOOO HOT!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 84 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

have you ever eaten black pudding ballistic? i've heard it's pretty gross....

also...thanks for the informative post.

luv, jojo

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Do you wear deodorant? I hear the French do not and you need to put perfume on your upper lip when visiting there.

ROFLMAO! Perfume on your upper lip?! OMG

I have heard some very negative things about French hygiene from people that have traveled there. I have also had the very unpleasant experience of inhaling the stench of a couple of Frenchmen here in the states.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I do occasionally eat black pudding as part of a full English.

P.S. are you sure you read my informative post?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Ballistic---ROFL!!!

Here's the thing...I plan on a visit next month. I'm writing all this stuff down and I expect you to go around with me one day..we'll do all that stuff together!

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Here's the thing...I plan on a visit next month. I'm writing all this stuff down and I expect you to go around with me one day..we'll do all that stuff together!

Yes, certainly, we can be tossers for a week if you like!

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

That is the funniest post ! have read in a long time. I'm going to have to email that to some friends.

I especially liked the afternoon wank and the Sinn Fein. LOL

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Saoirse...would you like to travel with us??? Let's get a whole group together and let Ballistic show us the ropes!!!

Swalker

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've got to crash guys as I have more exams in the morning - will check in tomorrow cheers

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ballistic you are f----g wicked. That was the best spoof I have read for a long, long time. The afternoon wank is particularly good

• slugga
    slugga

Balistic is obviously not living in the same country as me!

OOOOPS re read it whilst sober... that'll teach me not to post whilst pissed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit