Name that Psycho

by unique1 25 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor

We had a guy who suffered from shell shock due to WW2. Some meetings he would be fine but every so often he would have a turn.

It took the form of this involuntary noise that went something like MEK MEEEK MEK MEK MEEEK MEEEK. It was something between a shout and a dog barking.

It was so loud that everything would stop for a moment. Frightened Children would start crying.

A visiting speaker who was not primed for this outburst asked to have the heckler removed! As I was just in my early teens I sat pinching myself to try and control my laughter. Crazy days!

• Chimene
    Chimene
    Later it was revealed that her husband (also a dub) was physically abusing her and she attempted suicide.

do you know if she ever divorced him? I sure hope so, what a MF'r.

We had a woman in our KH one time get up in the middle of a talk, and start screaming at the top of her lungs, "THE END IS HERE! THE END IS HERE! YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!"

They called an ambulance to come get her and take her off.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

My little sister (who had Down's Syndrome) would often go around loudly proclaiming that various young brothers had "made her pregnant". I thought this was riotously funny. My parents were always mortified.

There was this gross sister (B.O., greasy hair, etc.) that thought it was OK to fart all the time as long as she said "excuse me". And I mean loud ceiling shakers.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

We had a delightful old one in our hall. During the meeting she would always cough real loud "ach ach owww!" Real funny. One meeting the watchtower conductor decided to call on her to comment on the picture. It was Joseph fleeing from Potiphars' wife. She said "Joseph was bad because he wore dresses and was a transvestite." The conductor was flabbergasted.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    he brushed his teeth without any water and tried to talk to me... another time at the beginning of the meeting i hear a buzzing noise behind me, so i look back and the guy is shaving with an electric razor!!!

ROFL.............thanks for the great belly laugh.

• jojochan
    jojochan

There was this one brother that wanted to live like the apostles lived back in the day, so; he would dress in rags, literal old rags with rope substituting as belt tied around his waist. Plus he had his head shaved. When the elders tried to reason with him on regards of jah's people being a clean people, he just looked at them and said, "Well, what if I told you that I AM the messiah? And this is how you should walk, would you believe me?"

Needless to say, They never spoke to him again.

You might still be able to see him walk around in a daze to this very day. Guess it was the end result from all the acid and LSD he did back in the 60's.

I miss that guy...

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit