What Role Does JWD Play in Your Social Life?

by onesong 33 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Is this really a problem?

• Chimene
    Chimene
    Its been great to actually meet people of like minds who have been through similar experiences; I enjoy posting while at work when I should be doing something more productive

Ditto diamondblue

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

as an ex-Jw and then moving to a new area literally as of right now the only friends I have so far are the ones I brought along with me from JWD! I do need to get out there and make some friends whom I can actually go have coffee with! Although, I'd never think any less of my friends here....

• xjwms
    xjwms

I enjoy coming here are sharing and learning.

I really enjoying the folks I have met in my area, and out of my area like Dallas last year..

This is one way to make good friends and I hope this continues.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

A bridge to great people.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I don't really have need to socialize much.. But occasionally the repressed desire forces me to find bridges to other minds. I'm new but eventually all will love me and despair..

• lucifer
    lucifer

hmmm I don't find it really affects my social life because I usually come on when I'm at work

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

lately, JWD is taking a back seat to school, work, and my social life. Sorry guys...

• lilybird
    lilybird

ITs a great place to come to a few times a month to keep up all the new " light " being revealed about the hippocrasy of the borg and share feelings ideas with others who have lived a similar life of Dub and then breaking free.... Its nice to hear your life is keeping you so busy Richie.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

This IS my social life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit