Are Internet Apostates making the tower wobble?

by unclebruce 38 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL @ Think - how can I think when you're cracking me up!

I'm nominating you for the "Relentless Watchtower Basha of 2006 Award!"

(you get a little tower of clay and a big hammer)

• Think
    Think

unclebruce,

thanks for compliment ! Yes, the SandTower is flushing down, just a little rain of Truth will change them in back to square 1, into a flat surface ! LOL

The Sledge Hammer is commin down , too....

• daystar
    daystar

And that's all I have to say about that...

• joelbear
    joelbear

i don't think we have one teenie bit of effect on the Watchtower Society.

• Think
    Think

How about a new light new name : FiveStar FreeHotelForLifeTower ?

The TwelveClownsTower ?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I learned the truth about the cult on "apostate" web sites.

W

• jgnat
    jgnat

If we have no effect, then why such classic talks as, "Beware the Voice of Strangers"?

Even tiny gnats can be darn annoying.

Fly (with implanted web server)

• Scully
    Scully

Howdy unclebruce... long time no see... glad to have you around again.

Here's a link that shows just how scared the WTS is of Internet Apostates™. Transcript: Beware of the Voice of Strangers

That was a public talk at a summer convention in 2003. Oh, they're scared all right. They're so scared, they need extra large Depends undergarments.

• greendawn
    greendawn

We don't have any reliable statistics but from what we see here and other forums the internet is having an impact on the WTS, there are numerous websites that cover just about every aspect of the WTS for those doubting that want to really know. All one has to do is google watchtower or jehovah witnesses.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I think there is a definite effect. In the last ten years since the Internet the growth rate has slowed dramatically. In 2005 1.2 billion hours of Witnessing led to a net increase of only 82,000 publishers.
    My website is just one of many, and in eight months it has just had its 10,000th unique visitor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit