"The True Power of Water".... what a book...

by AK - Jeff 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Legolas, Double edge and others - I am glad you are enjoying the book. Let us know what you think as you go.

To the 'detractors' including FD, Mackin. Please be aware that I never 'endorsed' either Dr Emoto nor his theory. I only stated that his book was interesting, and that there might indeed be more to the universe than what we have closed our minds to.

As for personal attacks on you, FD, I recommend that you re-read my posts and your own - I did not attack you - I attacked your arogant attack of my post. There is a difference, my friend. I felt that your post was a not so subtle insinuation of my ignorance and gullibility. It was that I responded to, and with reason.I suggest we bury the proverbial hachet at this moment. OK? I only suggested that I found the book interesting and curious.

I do, on a deeper level believe that humans have not even scratched the surface of so called knowledge. On that I stand position.

Jeff

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I do, on a deeper level believe that humans have not even scratched the surface of so called knowledge. On that I stand position.

AMEN brother.... Scientists .... gotta love 'em.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Although I think Funky Derek is overly caustic as regards spirituality sometimes, I have to agree with his statements concerning Dr. Emoto. Dr. Emoto is running a business. He sells books. He sells water. The website that sells Emoto's water sells Voice Imprinted Water. http://www.voiceanalysis.net/news.htm

Dr. Emoto aside, the idea that positive thoughts are healing or healthly is scientific. If you focus, say, on love or positive thoughts, you literally will feel better. Scientific studies confirm the real positive benefits of prayer, for example. I have done my own experiments with positive messages to myself and hypnosis and experienced good benefits.

Some more info below on Emoto if you're interested.

Critical Thinking about Water Crystals any water, frozen long enough and viewed under a microscope, will display snowflake-like compositions, some perfectly symmetrical, and some not.

http://home1.gte.net/res901jz/id16.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit