Why am I not bitter?

by DannyBloem 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I am having a hard time why God is recieving the punishment with these "prophets" you have found to be false.

Are you mad at Jesus? Can someone fill me in on what he did?

Being bitter towards the witnesses is like blaming a politician you voted for, for doing a terrible job after you YOU hired him. WHO hired him? WHO followed and worshipped these people? You were misled....as they are still misled. Now THEY are doomed...WHO is going to try and save THEM?

I can see it WON'T be YOU. Jesus would be so proud.

I really wish you guys could get over this "unforgiving attitude" You remind me of THEM.

My mother is still in there.........

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    hi danny!

Would your father be pat bloem from orange ca in the early 1980's? did your family attend the orange congregation? i was a good friend of his when i was a brother there.

thanks the sage

Well, I prefer not so speak too much of my family, in public on the board.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I really wish you guys could get over this "unforgiving attitude" You remind me of THEM.

You know, it's just me, but I have a feeling that God is quite big enough to handle my anger. And I think since he knows what my experiences are, what my pain has been like, and what it's like to lose what I've lost, that he understands and accepts that I'm hurt, angry and sometimes bitter.

I really wish you'd let people heal at their own pace instead of project onto me how I should behave. You remind of THEM.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well said Andi

• greendawn
    greendawn

I feel bitter towards the GB and the WTS but not towards the R&F JWs most of whom are well meaning people that got deceived and victimised. Who can doubt that the WTS leaders and their policies have caused enormous harm to tens of thousands of people and that they are deceiving and exploiting those that are still in? So the sooner this corporation goes the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit