Has anyone here asked you for personal information?

by MsMcDucket 45 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

hahha balistic that looks like a UNIX guy I used to know.

Im prolly too trusting. Course Im not too worried about being stalked either

Only info I've ever asked or been asked is email address or what part of the country/state.

If someone started showing wierd interest I'd probably back away slowly.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Becka...didn't I see you had a b/f already? Shame on you. But I won't tell if you don't. Pick you up at 8 tomorrow?

Hehehe, yeah, but he lives in Oregon, Michigan is closer to me. What should I wear??

-Becka :)

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I dunno, what does one do for fun in Newfoundland?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ms McDucket there is nothing wrong in being cautious. I've given out my details to some who've I feel I can trust. But then there's others who ask me questions and I don't tell them nuffin!

For example I've had people PM me asking personal questions who have hardly any posting history and I've told them zip!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    I dunno, what does one do for fun in Newfoundland?

You tell me. There's nothing to do here except turn the heat up, curl up on the couch and hope for an early spring, I was hoping you had some better ideas. What does one do in Michigan??

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I just learned a very valuable lesson about this- thankfully all it involved was blocking a user on my 360 site.

There's some really weird people out there who don't take no for an answer and/or have an agenda you probably don't want to be a part of. I've learned it's best to give out as little info as possible, and only to those you implicity trust.

• lola28
    lola28

Hey Enigma,

SuperBecka loves Pepsi, get her some and she will be your friend forever.

lola

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Hey Enigma,

SuperBecka loves Pepsi, get her some and she will be your friend forever.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Pepsi? That's it? That's a cheap date. LOL

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Pepsi? That's it? That's a cheap date. LOL

Yup, Enigma, that's it. What can I say, I'm very low-maintenance. Although, chocolate is also greatly appreciated, I like dark chocolate best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit