Has anyone here asked you for personal information?

by MsMcDucket 45 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Ballistic -

ROFLMAO!!!!!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I'm 5'10" tall, 165 lbs., 1/2 latin, hazel eyes, dark hair, and I work for Da Man.

My interests are computer gaming, running, working out at the gym, hockey, biking in the summer, and catching great movies, of which there seems to be a lack of any good ones right now

I'm single. Never married. Looking for love in all the wrong places.

What else ya wanna know?

• uninformed
    uninformed

Enigma One--

You got exposed when ballistic put your real picture up.

You ought to be ashamed!

Uninformed

• Chimene
    Chimene

Ballistic

EEEWWWEEEEE!!! Gross!!!

:LOL

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    I'm 5'10" tall, 165 lbs., 1/2 latin, hazel eyes, dark hair, and I work for Da Man.

My interests are computer gaming, running, working out at the gym, hockey, biking in the summer, and catching great movies, of which there seems to be a lack of any good ones right now

I'm single. Never married. Looking for love in all the wrong places.

What else ya wanna know?

Whoa, tall, dark, handsome, single and never married, what else could a girl want??

What else do I wanna know?? What are you doing Friday night??

In case you're wondering, I'm 5'9", 120lbs, dark hair, hazel eyes and I'm a student. I love good movies (no chick flicks!!), video games, going to the gym, hanging out, spending time outside in the summer and taking part in lots of winter sports, like snowboarding and ice skating, in the winter.

As for the question, I've given some of my personal info to one person here that I trust and he gave his to me, solely for the purpose of exchanging Christmas cards. Other than that, nobody's asked.

-Becka :)

• ballistic
    ballistic

On a serious note, I have had people to my house who I previously met at apostfests and have also dated on the site, but I know some people on here are very gun-ho about giving out their details. My personal view is people should be cautious especially if they are vulnerable in some way.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

SAME AS BALLISTIC!

YOUR PIC WAS WELL FUNNY!!!!

SO ENIGMA IS THAT YOU IN YOUR AVARTAR???? (ITS ME IN MINE!!!)

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    My personal view is people should be cautious especially if they are vulnerable in some way.

I agree, I know that there are a lot of good people here on this site, but sometimes, you just never know. It's much better to be safe than sorry.

-Becka :)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Caveat emptor (Let the buyer beware).

This is the Internet where anyone can be anything. It has happened before, and will happen again, where someone has come on this board and misrepresented themselves.

Having said that, you know your own circumstances (status with the Witnesses) as well as how trustworthy you feel someone is. I've had people from this board over to my house (and will do so again in May). But if someone I did not know were asking for personal information that would send up red flags to me.

Just my tuppence and that's all it's worth.

Chris

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Ballistics "rotund" fellow is my before LA Weight Loss System Diet, and my avatar is my After shot.

LOL

Becka...didn't I see you had a b/f already? Shame on you. But I won't tell if you don't. Pick you up at 8 tomorrow?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit