ROFL! Is this desperation for SOMETHING to create urgency?

by AuldSoul 53 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

see, i think he was speaking slowly cuz he hasnt gotten his phD in reading yet from the Awake University.... poor guy cant read properly yet...

the infamous one

• Quotes
    Quotes

I hope someone with access to those pics can do an analysis and estimate "distance versus time" -- in othe words, "velocity" of the stone, and then extrapolate it out and predict "exact moment of impact".

Then we can add it to the long list of nonsense predictions. (Of course, when Armageddon doesn't happen, they could say the the stone is decelerating. "Jahoobe is puttins on the brakes, scrubbing of some excess speed. The new date of impact, assuming a linear deceleration, is...."

~Q, of the "high school math IS useful" class

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are eagerly expecting that rock to roll but I have a feeling it will crash the WTS as much as everything else, now that will be a nasty surprise.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

What I find interesting as well is that he actually made mention of an older publication. Wonder what other 'nuggets' of truth are in there?

And here I missed it...my favorite kind of talk - where the speaker spoke 'slowly and clearly'. Wonder what the sleep/attention ratio was?

• KW13
    KW13

OMG what fools lol. Well i hope they get some new light soon!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I drink up a full measure from the fountain of truth

---------Graduate cum laude from the university of Awake-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Mary
    Mary

Here, let me rephrase that:

"...We had a super boring excellent talk yesterday by a visiting brother from outer space. He spoke very slowly because he's retarted and clearly so all of the drones friends were able to fall asleep much quicker than normal follow along closely. The speaker made a really stupid attempt interesting point about our printed illustrations that had escaped my notice. If you have a "Your Will Be Done on Earth" book available (1958) turn to page 112. Here is a picture of Daniel's dream image. Notice where the stone is that is 'cut from the mountain of Jehovah's universal sovereignty.' Pretty close to the mountain. Now open your "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book (1999) to page 58. Notice where the stone is now some 40 years later! Why, the artist has drawn it in a different colour! An amazing comparison. Finally, open a copy of the brochure "Keep On the Watch" (2004) to page 15. Why, the colours are even more vibrant proving that the Big-A is right around the corner Do you see where the stone is now?.."

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

The poor things are living in a dream, no wonder they dont want to leave it.

• onesong
    onesong

And all this time I thought prophetic details were from the Bible. I never knew those astounding illustrations were revelations of prophecy!!!

• carla
    carla

I haven't seen any of these illustrations myself. Do I have this correct? Three drawings from Brooklyn show a rock getting closer and closer and that is supposedly showing the 'end' and because three (different?) aritists show it getting closer and closer, this is supposed to mean something prophetic? are you kidding?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit