Two Number 4s, and a large Cup of...

by RichieRich 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    It would be easy to develop the habit of couching one’s words in terms that are technically accurate but misleading.

ooooo dem little white lies.........they'll git you ehva time! And then you have the JW's version: "cautious as serpents, innocent as doves..........." Know whut ah mean, Vern?

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Working for others feels amazing, and chainsaws are an incredible stress reliever.

Ain't that the truth!
    Great job, Richie! If only the JWs in Brooklyn could act more like you.

CountryGuy

• Mary
    Mary
    he told me that the elders only called to see if he could still give his talk this week. He was pissed.

Wait a sec.......this guy has his house destroyed and the elders still expect him to give his Talk??!!! How frigging low can you go??

I told him I'd give the talk for him. That's what *real* friends do.

Ah Richie you're a sweetie.........that's making the ultimate sacrifice...........BTW, wouldn't his house insurance cover the damage as well as his hotel expenses? So the congregation hasn't offered to feed, clothe or help this family out eh? What a surprise. And these people claim to be Christ's true followers......

(Matthew 25:41-45) . . .Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, ‘Be on YOUR way from me, YOU who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. For I became hungry, but YOU gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but YOU gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger, but YOU did not receive me hospitably; naked, but YOU did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but YOU did not look after me.’ Then they also will answer with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them with the words, ‘Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did not do it to one of these least ones, YOU did not do it to me.’

• delilah
    delilah

Way to go Richie...that's what REAL brotherly love is all about...it's a damn shame you don't see it expressed in the kingdom hall of jehovah's witnesses. You da man!!! Good luck with the talks....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? 15 Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

nuff said

(actually james said..but u get my drift)

• startingover
    startingover

RR

Not only are you an amazing person and the true definition of a friend, but you're also quite an actor. Getting up and giving a talk knowing what you know is quite a feat in itself.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Richie, it was very thoughtful to help the brother out. Good job!!

• lawrence
    lawrence

The elders are not brothers, "worldlings" are - these men are deluded and useless excuses for breathing on OUR planet. Keep on giving!

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

(((Richie)))

THAT'S what it's all about! Good for you. That was awesome.

SK

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'm proud of you Richie! It feels good good to help others out. I regret that I never did while I was JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit