The Watchtower's Great Game of "Jenga" and Exposure

by metatron 39 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

bttt if you don't mind. This is an awesome post and thread

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

that's good work Severus, its funny when I saw the first picture I had the same thoughts as Woodsman and scroll down and poof its there. was that done with photoshop or what?

the analogy is not quite perfect though because in Jenga the removed piece is placed back into play by putting it on top of the column, whereas only a couple of JW teachings have been "reinserted" after their removal....

-eduardo

• Think
    Think

End of the world in 1914 !

Thats a Jenga !

1914 was a sandy ground !

Well, I hear somebody saying that he sow " the writing on the wall ".

Is that the writing on the last page on the Daniel prophesy book?

Looks like a New Light... or more... brighter Light ?

Jenga !

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Saved posting from either,Minimus or Metatron (forgot which profound poster) "The internet will eventually bring the Watchtower down because we are like a guerilla force that cannot be defeated and whose sanctuary cannot be seized. We are always here to fight them and can't be stopped or eliminated." --------- Watchtower racket is a crime syndicate operated by a megalomaniacal madmen BATTER the BORG with BLOGS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Think
    Think

Jenga for UtopiaTower !

Jengaaaaaaaaaaaa !

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The "2014-comes-and-goes" block I think is down there towards the very bottom

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Thank you, Danny, for the quote. I've followed your story somewhat. I post on Silent Lambs as M.A.N.

I saw your quote a little differently years ago. "All it takes for evil to triumph is for ENOUGH good men to do nothing." I hope that all of us here can increase in number and ensure that there are never "enough good men" willing to keep silent about the WT's garbage. It may not happen soon, but if every person in this country who is NOT a JW learns about them and refuses to have any dealings with them, then they MUST of necessity die out and then it's all over. I think the decreasing numbers for the modern world is evidence that this is starting to happen. The Internet WILL be the means to destroy them. That, along with books that some of us write, and any media/TV appearances that can be arranged. It's only a matter of time before they sink forever.

Their own children hate the WT. People are leaving by the hundreds, if not thousands. Books are being written. I petitioned everyone on Silent Lambs to apply to the Dr. Phil show or to contact Oprah. They have millions of viewers. Just ONE appearance on either show would crack the WT to pieces. I urge everyone to continue the fine work being done here and to tell everyone you know about this CULT. Thank you.

• ezra
    ezra

youre wrong the reason for the downsizing is to streamline the organization so that we can still print literature,hardcover books are very exp[ensive and one awake issue has been discontinued.as far as layoffs,good try,we are not paid,none of us are the brothers at bethel are volunteers and they only are provided what they need to live ,no slaaries ,no wages.insread of building monstrous structures like the catholic church that the parishoners have to support,the money i and many like me donate is used specifically to support the worldwide witnessing wotk,and our worship of jehovah god,we would be stupid if we were not realistic about how to achieve our goals with a budget in mind,thats like telling your neighbor that because hes trying to be financially responsible his family is going to dissolve

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

this reminds me of erza - small dog yapping annoyingly and not doing much else

• metatron
    metatron

Ezra, the real reason that the Society is downsizing is that Witnesses are 'voting with their wallets'!

As you say, things are expensive, but you need to ask yourself why Jehovah isn't providing $ the way he used to do.

Why aren't Witnesses contributing the way they used to do? Why aren't they motivated to support the Society?

You need to consider that something is VERY WRONG with the organization - and the fact of downsizing shows it.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit