How will it be after the WTBTS will have fallen ?

by Genesis 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    LOOK AT THE VERY STEADY GROWTH OF THIS MOVEMENT,IT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AND IT WILL SURVIVE QUITE WELL WITHOUT LEADERS IN NY.

You mean this growth? By 2010 the Watchtower Society will have negative "growth".

http://home.zonnet.nl/rsingelenberg/Web-images/graphs/stats_05/annualgrowth_05.htm

Jehovah's Witnesses: Worldwide Annual Growth (%)

• tmo1965
    tmo1965
    PIPE DREAMS!

IF ANYTHING THE SOCIETY WILL GET STRONGER,NOT WEAKER. I UNDERSTAND MANY OF YOU ON THIS FORUM ARE VERY BITTER BUT DONT LET THAT EFFECT YOUR COMMON SENSE. LOOK AT THE VERY STEADY GROWTH OF THIS MOVEMENT,IT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AND IT WILL SURVIVE QUITE WELL WITHOUT LEADERS IN NY.

GOOD OR BAD IT IS GODS VISIBLE EARTHLY ORG. YES THEY HAVE MADE MISTAKES,BUT WHO ON EARTH HAS NOT? ARE THEY ALL IMPERFECT HUMANS? YES THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO CAN MEASURE UP TO THE STANDARDS MOST ON THIS FORUM EXPECT............JESUS CHRIST. I'M CONFIDENT HE APPROVES OF THE WITNESSES AS A WHOLE,HEY YOU NEVER KNOW HE MAY APPROVE OF MOST WITNESSES,AND REJECT THE GB NONE OF US KNOW.

FOOD 4 THOUGHT

Wake up dude. The internet is doing them in. The majority of those getting baptized were born into the org. As soon as they get a few in the front door, more leave out the back. They are fooling you guys. If you back 10 years or so and add up all those who were baptized you should have millions more JWs than you have now.

They are on their way out. All false religions eventually fizzle out, sometimes after a few hundred years, but it does happen. This one will be no different.

• Think
    Think

Millions are leaving. Very few join.

Millions living now will leave PedofileParadise FOREVER.

God NEVER IS with those, who rape and kill their own children, and cover up everything to protect pedofiles, money, and the "Perfect holy image" of the Tower. They can fool some people, but not all people, and God can see EVERYTHING.

The Truth is out of the closed, and can't be cover up.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Michael the Rugman :

What bitterness are you talking about ? Bitterness would be like :

--------
    Hey you Michael, wake up ! Dont you dare to go on apostate website when the society forbid this kind of thing and you know you are losing Jehobah's approbation ? You know dude, normally I would think "poor dub hes traped" or "poor dub relative, i did not do any serious research" but you , you seems to be stubborn by nature. Oh, and how come God could use an Blood-Guilty organisation, a whore (UN thing) and a false prophet ?
    --------

But you see Rugman,we are not bitter, in fact we love you man ! If I saw you in trouble I would help you out. But Im worried for your spiritual health, why are you posting on apostate forum ?

If you are a Witness I strongly recommend you to stop right now cause Jehovah will get mad, the elders too and it may grow some doubts in your head and considering how the end is close youd better go read the Watchtower or the Bible (NWT).

If youre not a Witness I sugger you to have a talk with the Witnesses (the elders if possible) you know and tell them about the apostate forum youre going to. They will give you useful advice concerning the danger of this. They care for you and do not want you to die in Harmaggedon so go get some help and ask for a Bible Study by the way.

I hope to have some good news concerning your spiritual health Michael

Genesis

ps: Get back on earth rugman

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

The graph that elsewhere showed, is quite clear.

you can fit a strait line from after 1975 to now. Around 2010 fewer people will join, then leave.

For now, more preple still join.

Here in europe the follow this down going trent already much longer. Although not as quickly as most other false religions.

Danny

• Gill
    Gill

But how can we be sure that the figures the bOrg give are correct, after all they have even changed the hours/minutes required to be counted a publisher? Also, the hours to be called a pioneer have come down drastically.

I know for a fact that only about 40 now attend our local KH School and Service meeting and it used to be a hundred or so, and that was about 8/9 years ago.

The only 'new ones' at my parents congregation, are a weird couple who can't even dress their little children in winter clothes, and that's NOT because they can't afford them.

There's something really strange going on in JW land. Those still in must really be struggling with 'reality'.

I watched a group of JWs calling on doors down a street where it was a known fact that NO ONE is ever in, during the day. They're all at work. One hundred yards down the road the village centre was packed FULL of people shopping.

Those witnessing hours mean NOTHING AT ALL. They're witnessing to front doors and having a gossip. That's all.

The figures the bOrg give out mean nothing - absolutely nothing.

Those people still in will be mentally scared as the WTBTS slips into oblivion - but they'll hang on to it because in the end cults attract the misfits and malcontents of the world and that is what JWs are - sadly.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Gill,

We can not say much about the hours, as indeed the requirements have changed over the years.
    And of course some make up hours etc.

The graphs above is however the number of publishers. I think that this is actually based on real data.
    In countries like england there is not much growth for a long time already. The growth that they have is mostly from forrigners, inclusing difefernt language congregations.

In smaller countries you can make an estimate for yourself, based on the convention attendance, number of congregations etc.
    I come to the conclusion that at least those numbers are about accurate.

Danny

• Gill
    Gill

Danny - With regards to their being 'not much growth in England', I'm sure that is true. However, my own experience from the few congregations that I know of is that they have a decline of a minimum of say 10% in publishers and some even more. Now, how come the UK isn't showing decline in its figures even if you do work out averages.

I believe we're in for a shock in a few years when someone posts on here from Bethel, and tells us how they used to doctor the figures for publishers as the decline began in earnest, probably a couple of years ago.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They may well have cooked the figures because a big decline could have a very negative impact on the R&F and lying about their statistics is very easy to do. If they get increases jehovah is blessing them if they get decreases he's not blessing them.

• Think
    Think

They learned a lot from Goebels about propaganda. He was misleading Germany into believing that they are winning on all fronts, even when Hitler lost the war already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit