How will it be after the WTBTS will have fallen ?

by Genesis 37 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

IF and when it does, it will be like a building falling. Survivors escape with no injuries, survivors with horrific scars and people who are beyond help that will not survive.

• heathen
    heathen
    The annointed are getting increasingly older

They are already trying to change the dogma on the generation and the anointed . I don't know how long it will take them before they realize the truth on what the bible says reguarding these things , as I said they are old people and a little slow for change .The fact that they are always wrong at first doesn't stop them from forcing beliefs on people . When they realize that the 144k are martyred in a literal way and not a symbolic way I think they will begin to understand that the great crowd can be anointed as well .The main difference is that the great crowd are not martyred and survive the great tribulation . They really have been using the anointed dogma to control and manipulate .

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

In the unlikely scenario of a sudden end to the Watchtower, some of its members might fall into any one of hundreds of similar religions or cults. Others might form one or more splinter or offshoot groups.

After all, JWs are offshoots of bible students, people's pulpit association, adventists, liberal 19th century protestant Christian groups, christadelphians, arians etc etc.

The wholly inappropriate name for Christians 'Jehovah's Witnesses' was part of the rebranding of the business by Rutherford in the 1930s. Almost all of Rutherford's early beliefs are now considered 'apostate' so why not also reject the JW name he chose.

The name 'Watchtower' is even older and was set up to worship Jesus Christ. Btw when did JWs officially stop worshipping Christ. I thought it was soon after 1945, but someone on another thread suggested Christ was officially worshipped until 1959?

• rugman
    rugman

PIPE DREAMS!

IF ANYTHING THE SOCIETY WILL GET STRONGER,NOT WEAKER. I UNDERSTAND MANY OF YOU ON THIS FORUM ARE VERY BITTER BUT DONT LET THAT EFFECT YOUR COMMON SENSE. LOOK AT THE VERY STEADY GROWTH OF THIS MOVEMENT,IT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AND IT WILL SURVIVE QUITE WELL WITHOUT LEADERS IN NY.

GOOD OR BAD IT IS GODS VISIBLE EARTHLY ORG. YES THEY HAVE MADE MISTAKES,BUT WHO ON EARTH HAS NOT? ARE THEY ALL IMPERFECT HUMANS? YES THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO CAN MEASURE UP TO THE STANDARDS MOST ON THIS FORUM EXPECT............JESUS CHRIST. I'M CONFIDENT HE APPROVES OF THE WITNESSES AS A WHOLE,HEY YOU NEVER KNOW HE MAY APPROVE OF MOST WITNESSES,AND REJECT THE GB NONE OF US KNOW.

FOOD 4 THOUGHT

MICHAEL

• hubert
    hubert
    GOOD OR BAD IT IS GODS VISIBLE EARTHLY ORG.

WHAT ????

HOW COME NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THIS ???

Hubert

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i got my fingers crossed that it will fall... but when it doesnt, i realize that there are too many stupid and lost and scared people to let that happen.... and i think that when it does happen, the governing body will go with it, to hell that is... theyll throw themselves out of a building or have someone do it for them, since they cant do it themselves....

but other than that, life will go on as it did... they are not as important as they like to pretend they are... there are so many people that are disillusioned with it all that they would be able to just walk away... no i dont think it will be that big of a deal...

the infamous one

• moshe
    moshe

Rugman said:

. I'M CONFIDENT HE APPROVES OF THE WITNESSES AS A WHOLE,

ha,ha- Jesus was looking for help in the soup kitchens, orphanages, and homeless shelters for his lost and suffering sheep. He looked high and low- he found, Baptists, Catholics, Pentacostals,Jews, athestis and agnostics . But nowhere to be found were Jehovah's Witnesses. "What are they thinking" ,thought Jesus- "the poor can't eat a Watchtower magazine".

And now we know who will be the ones weeping and knashing their their teeth on Judgement day.

Moshe

• rugman
    rugman

SEE WHAT I MEAN THE ABOVE GENTLMAN IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF ALLOWING HIS BITTERNESS TO CLOUD HIS THINKING,EVERYONE KNOWS HOW GIVING THE RANK AND FILE ARE AMONG JW'S. YOU MAKE MY POINT THANKS.

BY THE WAY I AM NOT A WITNESS BUT I KNOW MANY,AND WILL HIRE ONLY THEM. THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE,YOUR BEEF IS WITH THE THOSE IN NY

MICHAEL

• Highlander
    Highlander

Oh please,

my grandfather left my grandmother with nothing,, When he died, she was about to lose the house. Of my 100 witness relatives, only my father(not-a-witness) stepped in and

bought her unsellable and uninhabitable house so that she could move someplace safer.

Do I think all JW's are bad? NO Do I think all JW's are good? NO People are people,, however we grow tired of JW's and their apologists who promote them to be better

than all others. Such elitist attitudes are unacceptable.

• rugman
    rugman

MORE BITTERNESS EH??

YOU PROPLE JUST KEEP MAKING MY POINT,WHAT GIVES. MOVE ON ALREADY.

MICHAEL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit